Sign in to follow this  
Captain Stubing

Accepted!

Congrats conrad! Seriously. We won't be getting our packages until late this month either. I'm really in though, right?! right?!

Thanks Stradgirl~

Got the in today after reading this thread:

Blended: 3.79

I was surprised as well because I thought my GPA conversion would raise my LSAT score and not lower it. Congrats to all that got in so far!

*five* U Go Girl.. (you are a girl, right? no? :?: ) well all turned out all right so no complaints now... :P

Lol no actually I'm a guy, I go to Queens so I guess my name kinda suggests i might be a girl ... I can assure you I'm not (most of the time) :P

Congrats conrad! Seriously. We won't be getting our packages until late this month either. I'm really in though, right?! right?!

No, come to U of T with me! :-)

I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TOO!

I'm stunned. Absolutely speechless.

They calculated my blended to be 3.78.

Congrats limz!!

That's 3 acceptances in like 2 days, my head would be spinning, I don't think I'd be able to sit still! haha

What's your first choice school at this point?

thanks lady lawyer!!!

i have no idea which one i'd choose. i suppose its a good dilemma to have so i wouldnt trade it for the world!

last year, i had a chance to visit the law school at ottawa. since i go to york, i can easily visit osgoode whenever i want so that just leaves western.

i definitely plan to visit the open house and tory's reception for western, and i'm also awaiting responses from the other schools i've applied to.

how is the application process going for you?

Doode if I get in, I go to U of T. :D

Queens: dangit, I'm not good with guessing genders online. I got you and Darwin backwards.. so you are a guy, and Darwin a girl. Gotcha. :D

thanks lady lawyer!!!

i have no idea which one i'd choose. i suppose its a good dilemma to have so i wouldnt trade it for the world!

last year, i had a chance to visit the law school at ottawa. since i go to york, i can easily visit osgoode whenever i want so that just leaves western.

i definitely plan to visit the open house and tory's reception for western, and i'm also awaiting responses from the other schools i've applied to.

how is the application process going for you?

It's good so far! I was accepted to Ottawa yesterday...and I'd really like an acceptance from any of my other top choices: Queen's, McGill or Osgoode - however, I fear a low blended score at Osgoode, mine hasn't been assessed yet - so I'm pretty much counting Oz as out of the running.

I also go to York, and I've been to Oz and spoken with the admissions staff there and stuff. I'm definitely going to Ottawa's open house and I hope for a Queen's offer before their open house, which is the day before Ottawa's. Let's wait and see what happens!

Doode if I get in, I go to U of T. :D

Queens: dangit, I'm not good with guessing genders online. I got you and Darwin backwards.. so you are a guy, and Darwin a girl. Gotcha. :D

I am definitely a guy. Darwin is a girl? Why am I always the last to know everything. :-)

Strad and I decided I should change my name to Darwingirl!

I was under the impression you were generally first to know most things ;)

I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TOO!

I'm stunned. Absolutely speechless.

They calculated my blended to be 3.78.

Congrats Limz.

i'm happy to see you finally got in to oz, see u next year. Im sure you'll choose oz over any other school

hey whowhere!

thanks for all your support and encouragement over the last 2 years! i still can't believe i got accepted!

are you at osgoode right now? i'd love to buy you a beer/coffee sometime as thanks.

Strad and I decided I should change my name to Darwingirl!

I was under the impression you were generally first to know most things ;)

Congrats on the acceptance and thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately, my x-ray vision failed me this time.

I'm in (at least according to OASIS)

LSAT 165

CGPA 3.8 (3yr degree)

"Blended Average: 3.84" according to Oasis.

That's #3 for me today. (well I just hadn't checked the online stuff)