Sign in to follow this  
WhoWhere

Predict-O-Matic For Ontario Law Schools

Rewrite it in December and you will definitely get into Queens if you get your score up to the higher end of 150 (158, 159). 

Thanks for your reply! I was wondering about the December test since applications are due November 1st. If I have everything but the final LSAT score submitted by the deadline, will I still be eligible for September 2017? Or will I have to wait another year?

Hey there,

CGPA: 3.7

LSAT: 163 (worst case) 170 (best case)

Chances at oz and uoft? (I really don't want to move)

Decent shot at Oz with a 163. For a good shot at U of T you'd have to get something in the mid to upper 160s.

Hey what are my chances:

very good LOR (one from the chair of social science at york uni)

social justice;family law are my focus in personal statement very specific targets at each school

4 year undergrad: Criminology

CGPA: 3.76

best 2 years: 3.8

last 2 years: 3.78

Lsat score: not sure wrote in september but was scoring in the 153-157 range on practice test. 

@whereverjustice : thanks! I am still trying to figure out how to navigate on this website. First time using yesterday realized I posted in more places than once

Hello,

CGPA: 3.9
best two years: 4.0
LSAT: 156 (Re-wrote in September 2016, waiting for new score).

Undergraduate degree in business, interested in corporate law. Numerous academic achievements, club involvement, etc. 1 year of co-op work experience and 1.5 years of full-time management consulting work experience.

Applying to Ottawa (hometown), Osgoode, Toronto, Western, Queen's, Calgary.

Applied to Calgary and Ottawa last year, but rejected from both.

Thanks!

Hey guys!

cGPA: 3.89

LSAT: 165

Haven't calculated my B2 but probably not much change from my cGPA. I was hoping for U of T but not sure with my LSAT score. What do you guys think?

3.57 cGPA (hopefully a 3.6 by the end of this year)

3.59 B2/L2

I'm guessing pretty average ECs (internship with U.S. Consulate, YorkU Dance team, Faculty Ambassador)

Average LORs

Applying to Oz, Ottawa, Queens. Applying for 2017-2018 cycle. Should I be applying more broadly? 

Hi,

Could I kindly get a prediction.

CGPA 3.43

Best of 2 (terrible) 3.6

LSAT 161.

Incredibly strong softs, strong work experience (30 hours a week during school), strong volunteer experience. Thanks!

US Undergraduate

3.92 GPA

Applying to Toronto, Oz, and Queens. 

If I am dead set on Toronto, should I rewrite? I think I got great softs and PS but being a foreigner and whatnot makes me less certain of my chance. Would appreciate any opinion!

@Ryn

Edited by lumberjack23

Looking for a prediction!

LSAT 151/153

GPA 3.9

EC: volunteering, research for a law firm and licensed in insurance

I'm thinking of applying to Ottawa, York and Western

Hello,

CGPA: 3.3

Last 2/best 2: 3.7

LSAT:159

i am applying to all Ontario law schools. How am I looking? I will probably attempt the LSAT again in December

CGPA: 3.9

B2/L2: 3.9

LSAT: 154

Ottawa is my top choice, then Queens. Where do I have a chance of getting in, if any?

Thanks!!

US Undergraduate

3.92 GPA

Applying to Toronto, Oz, and Queens. 

If I am dead set on Toronto, should I rewrite? I think I got great softs and PS but being a foreigner and whatnot makes me less certain of my chance. Would appreciate any opinion!

@Ryn

You should be in at UoT. If anything, make sure you have some answer to the "why Canada" question in your PS. 

You should be in at UoT. If anything, make sure you have some answer to the "why Canada" question in your PS. 

Thanks for the reminder. I only had one generic sentence about it, definitely need to make a more compelling case. 

Cgpa: 3.83

L2: 3.92

Lsat: 158

Good LORs, decent softs that includes volunteering abroad, research, publications

Applying to Osgoode, Ottawa, Queens and Westerns. Should I retake my lsat in dec? Thanks

Edited by MississaugaDefender