Sign in to follow this  
WhoWhere

Predict-O-Matic For Ontario Law Schools

160 for western ottawa queens, although i have friends with your CGPA who got in those schools with lower LSAT's, albeit late.

maybe the same LSAT for osgoode

163-164+ for UofT.

UoT recommends retaking anything less than a 164, and the median L3 is 3.9. I would say he/she would need to be closer to 167 to be competitive. 

UoT recommends retaking anything less than a 164, and the median L3 is 3.9. I would say he/she would need to be closer to 167 to be competitive. 

that's probably good advice, i just remember seeing a bunch of 163-166's getting accepted in the UofT forum.

cGPA-3.68

B3/B2/L2-3.82

My top choices:

Osgoode

UofT

Ottawa

UBC

Queens

Western

Windsor

I will be taking the October LSAT. What should I be aiming for?

Thanks, everyone.

Aim for the highest score you can get.

Of course lol. But, in general, what LSAT score would increase my chances per school?

CGPA: 3.85 (adjusted from York's scale, my transcript is all A's/A+'s aside from one B+, I don't know if that makes a difference)

LSAT: 166

I'm planning to apply to Osgoode, Queen's, Western, Windsor and U of T 

CGPA: 3.7

best two years: 3.9

LSAT: 158

Looking at Osgoode, Western, Queens and Ottawa

In at Ottawa, out at Osgoode, likely out at Western and Queens.  160+ on the LSAT would get you an offer at all four schools.

CGPA: 3.85 (adjusted from York's scale, my transcript is all A's/A+'s aside from one B+, I don't know if that makes a difference)

LSAT: 166

I'm planning to apply to Osgoode, Queen's, Western, Windsor and U of T

Enjoy your pick, you'll be admitted everywhere with the exception of Windsor as they'll assume you'll get in elsewhere.

Edited by Teence

CGPA: 3.84 (B2 3.87, L2 3.83)

LSAT: 161

I'm gonna apply to all the Ontario schools and maybe McGill

CGPA: 3.84 (B2 3.87, L2 3.83)

LSAT: 161

I'm gonna apply to all the Ontario schools and maybe McGill

in at all except maybe UofT

CGPA: 3.52

B2: 3.62

B1: 3.86

LSAT: 176

I'm looking at U of T and Osgoode.

Thanks!

I'm quoting myself here and I know this is for Ontario schools but could anyone shed some light on my chances at top US schools (HYS) I'm assuming my GPA holds me back quite a bit.

I'm quoting myself here and I know this is for Ontario schools but could anyone shed some light on my chances at top US schools (HYS) I'm assuming my GPA holds me back quite a bit.

You might be more likely to get informed responses if you were to post a "chances" thread in the U.S. and other Foreign Schools subforum.

Based on my perusal of TLS and LSN, I would say you're definitely out at YS and almost certainly out at H.  I think you'll do quite well from CCN on down, likely even getting some money from lower T-14s like Cornell, Duke, and especially Northwestern which typically loves splitters.

Edited by Teence

cGPA-3.68

B3/B2/L2-3.82

LSAT-PTing between 160-165. I'll be taking the October LSAT

My top choices:

Osgoode, UofT, Ottawa, UBC, Queens, Western

cGPA-3.68

B3/B2/L2-3.82

LSAT-PTing between 160-165. I'll be taking the October LSAT

My top choices:

Osgoode, UofT, Ottawa, UBC, Queens, Western

come back when you have your score