HI! 

Quick question - do I need to send Dalhousie my updated final year and final term transcript - they only have my transcript as of Feb 2021 so only my last semester grades. 

In the application status they said written notification to follow - which is presumptively a simple note that state for when they have received my documents. 

Can you please confirm if they require the last semester grades (because I am assuming obviously they do) and if so - will the status be updated from feb 2021 to May 2021 as to when I sent them my grades. 

This may be a stupid question but Im just paranoid and trying to make sure I am doing all of this correctly. 

Hey!

When I received an email that my application was under review it stated that they would take new grades/transcripts as they were made available. I would definitely send them your updated transcript and they will just add it to your file. If you had higher grades this semester it could also bump up your L2 GPA.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Prime99 said:

Hey!

When I received an email that my application was under review it stated that they would take new grades/transcripts as they were made available. I would definitely send them your updated transcript and they will just add it to your file. If you had higher grades this semester it could also bump up your L2 GPA.

Hi thanks so much! I took note of your advice and I did  send them my transcripts :) Thanks for the help 

Quick question -do you think a lot of students are sending in their transcripts this week? So a wave will be coming in soon?

18 minutes ago, lawstudentincanada said:

Hi thanks so much! I took note of your advice and I did  send them my transcripts :) Thanks for the help 

Quick question -do you think a lot of students are sending in their transcripts this week? So a wave will be coming in soon?

I’m sure students will be sending their updated marks to help better their chances. There has been rumours of another wave for awhile now so I am honestly not sure. It is hard to say whether there will be a wave or just individual acceptances here and there as I’m sure the seats are getting less and less.