Just got a waitlist email from Wanda!

LSAT: 159

GPA: 4.23/4.3 from a 1 year certificate uni program, probably ~3/4.3 from undergrad

Volunteering with my company, 3 years of work experience, 2 LORs - 1 from CEO of the biiiiiig company I work for, 1 from a prof

Live/work in Alberta, born and raised in the Maritimes

Have to respond by May 15 if I want to remain on the waitlist.

Waitlisted, 3.3ish GPA, 162 LSAT. Strong ECs, Resume, and sent in strong LORs from Profs I worked extensively with on field research in upper years. Personally thought my personal statement was great. Science background. I have a feeling I'm going to get waitlisted everywhere 😕

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, breathedeeper said:

Waitlisted, 3.3ish GPA, 162 LSAT. Strong ECs, Resume, and sent in strong LORs from Profs I worked extensively with on field research in upper years. Personally thought my personal statement was great. Science background. I have a feeling I'm going to get waitlisted everywhere 😕

You have a great LSAT score. Hopefully you will get in. Do you know your GPA on the UNB scale (with drops)?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, confusedstudent said:

You have a great LSAT score. Hopefully you will get in. Do you know your GPA on the UNB scale (with drops)?

Haha, thats it unfortunately. My cGPA is like 2.9 or something rubbish ( my school was a percentage school, didn't bother to convert to GPA because I know it's not good), had a lot going on in my first half of undergrad and also kind of hated my program (hence science student turned law hopeful). Such is life 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, perpetualstruggle said:

Do you guys mind posting your stats lol?

LSAT- 152  (lsat flex killed my spirits 😬)

GPA(with drops)- 3.95/4.3

LORs- came from two highly esteemed professors for my undergrad.

Volunteering with a local soup kitchen/mental health initiative. Lots of work experience through my undergrad, specifically a year as a TA.

Maritime resident, born and raised in NS/NB, graduated high school on a small island in NB (may have worked in my favour), completed my undergraduate in NS, so I haven’t left the maritimes. 

Good luck to those waitlisted and those still waiting to hear! 😊

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, perpetualstruggle said:

CGPA (with drops) 3.75, LSAT: 150, 154, 156 (it was a struggle). Varsity athlete, working at an immigration and refugee firm currently, graduated in 2019, good LORs from profs who knew me well, involved in a few clubs (president of one, but it was an outdoors club), worked in Asia and Canada as a backcountry ski/canoe guide for 2 years. 

oh and NS resident. 

Edited by garbicll

Posted (edited)

Waitlisted today! 3.96 GPA with drops, 159 (July), 161 (Oct), strong ECs

Ontario resident, but did my undergrad in NB! 

Will be declining for uOttawa, best of luck everyone! :) 

Edited by dreamingoflawschool

Just found out I was waitlisted!

LSAT: 160

GPA: 3.78/4

No maritime connection. Will be declining for DAL.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, perpetualstruggle said:

154 LSAT 

Undergraduate GPA with drops is maybe around a 3.3? But I’m not sure, could be higher. I also have special circumstances as to why LSAT and GPA is on the lower end. 
I just finished my Masters degree with a 3.9/4.0

LOR: Really strong. 2 professors that I took courses with in both my undergraduate and graduate degree 

Maritime resident 

2 hours ago, planticus said:

Just found out I was waitlisted!

LSAT: 160

GPA: 3.78/4

No maritime connection. Will be declining for DAL.

That’s awesome! Congrats on Dal! Did you find out via portal or did they send email? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, perpetualstruggle said:

Yes, please post your stats or the posts will be removed. Thanks. These threads are available to be useful to future cycles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daisy123 said:

That’s awesome! Congrats on Dal! Did you find out via portal or did they send email? 

Thank you! I was emailed and it also appeared in my portal, though i know for some their portal is never updated even after getting accepted. 

Waitlisted Friday morning!

cGPA 3.41, around 3.8 with drops

165 LSAT

ON resident, entire family is from NFLD but I don’t believe this was reflected in my application 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, aems134 said:

Waitlisted Friday morning!

cGPA 3.41, around 3.8 with drops

165 LSAT

ON resident, entire family is from NFLD but I don’t believe this was reflected in my application 

Are you accepting your spot on the waitlist? I noticed you have received a few acceptances from other schools! 

Cheers

On 5/1/2021 at 4:39 PM, NotHarvardReady said:

Are you accepting your spot on the waitlist? I noticed you have received a few acceptances from other schools! 

Cheers

I will not be accepting in favour of staying closer to home! Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

Waitlisted on Thursday afternoon! Gpa with drops is probably around a 3.5, but my L2 is a 3.9/4.3. 151 lsat.

NL resident 

Edited by NotHarvardReady