Farida

Have no heard back yet

Hello 

So I applied to windsor JD program. I wrote my LSAT in Aug. CGPA 3.71 on OLSAS, LSAT score: 153, EC: decent. I have been on Referred- Admissions Committee since January. What does it mean since i have not heard back at all? 

It means they haven't reviewed your application yet. We can hear any day up until the first day of classes, more or less. Sucks but be patient. I'm in the same boat. 

20 minutes ago, gingerandtonic said:

Yes they do.

Thank you! Yeah I've been referred since end of Feb.. so I guess they haven't looked at mine yet. I didn't know they make a decision when they review, so I guess it's rolling basis on acceptances/rejections/waitlist?

My Application has also not been reviewed yet for the Single JD. Has anyone received a waitlist notification that the class is full?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gingerandtonic said:

It means they haven't reviewed your application yet. We can hear any day up until the first day of classes, more or less. Sucks but be patient. I'm in the same boat. 

This is true. I haven't heard back either (from the Single JD), but it's because they haven't gotten around to reviewing our apps. They said we might not even hear back up until August! I emailed them and they said they are making decisions every week.

Edited by Relentless2017