Sign in to follow this  
Jen442

Timeline

I emailed to ask by when I will most likely get a response. They responded and said "You will have an update by the end of May, though likely sooner."

How do you feel about this? My friend emailed them and got the same response. We are trying not to overthink it, but taken together with the email from another poster which said all applicants should hear back in May, I am a bit worried about what that could mean. 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, lawschoolpleasee said:

How do you feel about this? My friend emailed them and got the same response. We are trying not to overthink it, but taken together with the email from another poster which said all applicants should hear back in May, I am a bit worried about what that could mean. 

I am assuming that either I am getting rejected or this is just a basic response to let us know that almost everyone should have an updated status by the end of May. 

I am not sure what the "likely sooner" part in the response means though. 

Edited by Jen442

To be completely honest, I think the end of May is just what they're giving every applicant because they're so busy lol. I mean it's not technically wrong you will find out by the end of May hahaha. We just got to keep the faith

• Like 2

I wouldn’t read into this generic response too much. They have been saying the exact same thing to everybody for the last few months.

I know waiting is stressful and I am also in the same boat but I truly think it would he unreasonable for them to be expected to give a specific date for everybody 😕 

• Like 1

If you look back on the previous years, seems like there’s a lot more acceptances to give! Especially in April, it seems like they do their final push then, they consistently had a couple waves during that month. Don’t give up, just yet! 

• Like 1