Sign in to follow this  
GV93

Survey Email

Had a laugh tonight - did anyone else get a survey email from the university where the first line read "we cannot wait for you to join us this fall as a Lancer!" ? I got so excited... they told me they send all applicants the same thing and I'm a little gutted. 8 weeks referred to ad com today! 

I got that email too and was so confused. Then I was getting nervous cause this could be it. Such a shame that they would do this to us though. Haha 

I’ve been referred to ad com for 6 weeks now?

7 minutes ago, MECM said:

I got that email too and was so confused. Then I was getting nervous cause this could be it. Such a shame that they would do this to us though. Haha 

I’ve been referred to ad com for 6 weeks now?

I sent it to my friends and family to see what their reactions were and ALL of them said congrats haha it was so misleading and such a shame for sure. I'm hoping it's just foreshadowing! 

I hope we hear back soon :) Rooting for you! 

2 minutes ago, GV93 said:

I sent it to my friends and family to see what their reactions were and ALL of them said congrats haha it was so misleading and such a shame for sure. I'm hoping it's just foreshadowing! 

I hope we hear back soon :) Rooting for you! 

Haha. I also sent it to my family and friends and it did feel like we’re gonna go already. 😂  I really do hope it’s just foreshadowing! 

I’m also rooting for you! 

Well, I didn’t get an email survey. So maybe it IS foreshadowing for those of you that did!!!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Mine didn’t say anything about being a Lancer! It said:

Thank you for your application to UWindsor!

As we continue to plan for the fall semester, we are maximizing the opportunities for new and returning students to have an on-campus experience.

Our return to campus planning is not just about lectures and labs. It is also about returning to the spirit of the University and our campus community. Focus is being placed on value-added experiences that require hands-on learning, such as studios and labs, along with academic advising, tutorials, help sessions, campus life (through UWSA and Student Experience), performances, undergraduate research, and physical activity, recreation and sports. All while reaffirming our commitment to students' health and safety, staff and faculty, and public health requirements.

For more information, please see: https://www.uwindsor.ca/returntocampus

As one of our applicants, your insights and feedback are important to us. To help us make improvements for future students, we hope that you will complete our survey.
Edited by Lizzle113

1 hour ago, Lizzle113 said:

Mine didn’t say anything about being a Lancer! It said:

Thank you for your application to UWindsor!

As we continue to plan for the fall semester, we are maximizing the opportunities for new and returning students to have an on-campus experience.

Our return to campus planning is not just about lectures and labs. It is also about returning to the spirit of the University and our campus community. Focus is being placed on value-added experiences that require hands-on learning, such as studios and labs, along with academic advising, tutorials, help sessions, campus life (through UWSA and Student Experience), performances, undergraduate research, and physical activity, recreation and sports. All while reaffirming our commitment to students' health and safety, staff and faculty, and public health requirements.

For more information, please see: https://www.uwindsor.ca/returntocampus

As one of our applicants, your insights and feedback are important to us. To help us make improvements for future students, we hope that you will complete our survey.

When did you get the email? If it was today it's because they said they would change the verbiage to avoid further heartbreak and confusion haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GV93 said:

When did you get the email? If it was today it's because they said they would change the verbiage to avoid further heartbreak and confusion haha

It was today! At 10:39 am PST.