Lifemeaning

Quit or Stay?

I am a part time student with part-time job. 

I don't know if I should continue my studies. Maybe I am tired of working and studying at the same time.

I live in Toronto, and took social service worker program. I work in social service field, and find law similar with social work. Both areas are dealing with humans struggles.

I didn't  know that hearing people's tough history would make me agitated and frustrated. I don't  like my job, and became tired of giving emotional support to clients.

Maybe practicing law might be drastically different from doing social service, but I just want to stay away from interchangeable conflicts as much as possible.

I will turn 28 this year, and sometimes think I am too old to start new post secondary program. 

If I give up this paralegal program, it would be difficult to escape poverty trap. I don't know what else I can do. 

I pursed higher education at 24 because I had confined myself at home for several years. Now, I've made some accomplishments. Got a 2 year diploma, and job. But sometimes, I feel like I started my life later than my peers.

Side note: Some people may wonder how I have social service job if I hate conflicts. I will switch my job to regular office job after getting few months experience.