liliboo

OTTAWA DROIT CIVIL 2021

Pour que nous partagions nos stats et nous réponses.

merci !

32 minutes ago, liliboo said:

congrats ! accepted March 1 : cGPA : 3.64

2 hours ago, nocturnalrelativism said:

Got accepted back in february!

cGPA: 3.64

Congrats!! Can I ask, when did you apply/send your transcript? Just to know around how long it takes to receive an answer :) 

my documents were sent out officially on feb 10 (I had attempted to send them before but had mad technical issues with the UODOC) 

received my acceptance march 1 .

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, S17 said:

Congrats!! Can I ask, when did you apply/send your transcript? Just to know around how long it takes to receive an answer :) 

I applied about a month before I got an answer! but I would take that with a grain of salt my friend applied around the same time with a higher cGPA than me and didnt hear back yet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi ,

I got in ! 

CGPA McGil  3.43. I sent a letter of appeal with my last semester's grades (3.98 at UDM Law certificate) and I got in March 1st. 

• Like 4

Hiii! They officially received all my documents on February 17 and I'm still waiting... is it normal?

2 hours ago, sarouejg said:

Hiii! They officially received all my documents on February 17 and I'm still waiting... is it normal?

Hey! I think it's normal. I'm also waiting for my answer and they received all of my documents on Feb 18.  I think we'll both probably receive our answers in the next couple weeks! :) I know the wait seems really long haha 

• Thanks 1

I received my acceptance tonight! :) 

cGPA: 3.61

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, nocturnalrelativism said:

Do any of you know if/when a deposit is due? I cant find this info anywhere for some reason

there is no deposit required to accept your offer!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does it say program full for everyone else? I sent my documents in mid March and just got notified my application has been cancelled due to it being full. 

59 minutes ago, HumanCalculator said:

Does it say program full for everyone else? I sent my documents in mid March and just got notified my application has been cancelled due to it being full. 

Hey, I can’t really speak for others but the deadline was supposed to be February 1st if I’m not mistaken. But due to a low amount of applications they extended the deadline until they reached full capacity. And so I believe unfortunately, you applied too late. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong though, as I’m not 100% sure if what I’m seeing is completely true. 

1 hour ago, HumanCalculator said:

deadline was may 1 but they received an abnormal amount of applications so the program closed early

1 hour ago, Christina876 said:

Hey, I can’t really speak for others but the deadline was supposed to be February 1st if I’m not mistaken. But due to a low amount of applications they extended the deadline until they reached full capacity. And so I believe unfortunately, you applied too late. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong though, as I’m not 100% sure if what I’m seeing is completely true. 

7 minutes ago, liliboo said:

deadline was may 1 but they received an abnormal amount of applications so the program closed early

oh wow! How did you guys find out about this

13 hours ago, HumanCalculator said:
11 hours ago, nocturnalrelativism said:

oh wow! How did you guys find out about this

I joined a zoom info session

12 hours ago, Christina876 said:

cap

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, nocturnalrelativism said:

just out of curiosity, does anyone know if there's a waitlist?

Yes there is, been on it for about a week :( 

23 minutes ago, mj1234 said:

Yes there is, been on it for about a week :(

I'm rejecting my spot tonight, I had accepted and was debating between ottawa and udem but decided on udem. Hopefully there'll be some movement on the waitlist very soon!