CivilLawMan2021

ADMISSION UdeS A2021

14 hours ago, S17 said:

sur la liste d’attente aussi, pour le cheminement régulier et JD. 
3.61/4.3 en science politique, 
78 crédits.

Salut, 

À quelle université as-tu fait ton bac en science politique ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marie04 said:

Salut, 

À quelle université as-tu fait ton bac en science politique ?

Salut! J’ai fait mon bac en science politique à Concordia :) 

Je suis sur la liste d’attente.

J’ai complété 42 crédits au baccalauréat en sexologie avec une cote z de 3.32/4.3. 
Je vais refuser l’offre pour terminer mon baccalauréat et réessayer l’an prochain. Bonne chance! 

Hii, I was refused at udes 3.77 gpa Political Science (Concordia University) with 43 credits completed! I was wondering if anyone who was wait listed would be willing to share their stats. I am trying to understand why I didn't make it to the wait list! Thanks in advance :) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lauriez said:

Hii, I was refused at udes 3.77 gpa Political Science (Concordia University) with 43 credits completed! I was wondering if anyone who was wait listed would be willing to share their stats. I am trying to understand why I didn't make it to the wait list! Thanks in advance :) 

You'll have to compare yourself to applicants who have the same university major as you because of UdeS CRU calculations.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lauriez said:

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about that. Maybe I can help, I was waitlisted with a lower gpa in poli sci, however, I will be completing my BA this semester (90 credits). According to the USherbrooke "Politique d'admission au baccalauréat en droit",  once you've completed more than 75 credits in a 1st cycle program, that adds 1 "point" to the CRU. I'm assuming this might be why I was placed on the waitlist and others with a higher GPA but less credits may not have been... but there may be other criteria I'm not aware of. I hope this helped and I wish you the best of luck! :) 

Edited by S17
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, lauriez said:

I was refused with 3.64 and I called for explanation...I was expecting at least a waitlist.This year seems to be particular

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1