halloitskiko

waitlisted last year?

Hey! has anyone who was waitlisted last year, (and ultimately refused) heard back yet? I was told by admissions in the fall that those who were waitlisted last year would not have to wait again as long for a response this time around... was wondering if anyone knew anything more about this? I’m still Rfr but was waitlisted last year until the end of august. 

• Like 2

refused after deep waitlist like you

i got called to interview early in march last year, so i think mature students slated to be interviewed still have some time to go

4 minutes ago, halloitskiko said:

I was told by admissions in the fall that those who were waitlisted last year would not have to wait again as long for a response this time around

that's good to hear, unless it means swift refusal 😅

all i know (from a recent workshop) is that waitlisted candidates are "encouraged to re-apply" as a general rule, but i doubt that's news to anyone here

• Like 2

I am in the same position. I was waitlisted May 20, 2020 and refused late August 2020. 

Hoping for a better result this time around! 

Edited by rio
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, rio said:

I am in the same position. I was waitlisted May 20, 2020 and refused late August 2020. 

Hoping for a better result this time around! 

Exact same timeline for me last year and I haven't heard anything this year.

It feels like I'm gonna have to withdraw before I get a decision because I have a scholarship offer in the US I'm really excited about that I have to accept in mid-April and withdraw all other apps in order to keep 🙄

Wishing you all good luck!!

• Like 2