Sign in to follow this  
PeanutLawyer

Final Transcript Still Awaiting?

Hello, 

I was just curious if anyone else is still waiting for a final transcript to be uploaded for their application. I am currently finishing up my last semester of my 4th year and I had submitted my unofficial transcript for the Fall 2020 back in January. 

However, it seems that my application wont be reviewed until I submit my final transcript for my Winter 2021. I did not think that UofA takes those marks into account, when evaluating an application. 

Has anyone else experienced this? 

That is just the default message that appears. They use your Fall transcript to assess your application. I'm in a similar situation and my application was reviewed without my final transcript being uploaded.

On 2/22/2021 at 3:23 PM, HotDiggity said:

That is just the default message that appears. They use your Fall transcript to assess your application. I'm in a similar situation and my application was reviewed without my final transcript being uploaded.

Did you get a message or notification that said your application was reviewed? I just feel that they have not even looked at mine yet.

20 minutes ago, PeanutLawyer said:

Did you get a message or notification that said your application was reviewed? I just feel that they have not even looked at mine yet.

The only notification I got after "Your application will be reviewed..." was an acceptance letter. It still shows an X beside final official transcript even after acceptance. So I can confirm they will look at your application. Whether they have or not probably depends on when you took the LSAT and when they received your fall transcript.

Edited by HotDiggity

13 minutes ago, HotDiggity said:

The only notification I got after "Your application will be reviewed..." was an acceptance letter. It still shows an X beside final official transcript even after acceptance. So I can confirm they will look at your application. Whether they have or not probably depends on when you took the LSAT and when they received your fall transcript.

That's awesome certainly gives me a piece of mind! Thank you