Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PeanutLawyer

Final Transcript Still Awaiting?

Recommended Posts

Hello, 

I was just curious if anyone else is still waiting for a final transcript to be uploaded for their application. I am currently finishing up my last semester of my 4th year and I had submitted my unofficial transcript for the Fall 2020 back in January. 

However, it seems that my application wont be reviewed until I submit my final transcript for my Winter 2021. I did not think that UofA takes those marks into account, when evaluating an application. 

Has anyone else experienced this? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is just the default message that appears. They use your Fall transcript to assess your application. I'm in a similar situation and my application was reviewed without my final transcript being uploaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2021 at 3:23 PM, HotDiggity said:

That is just the default message that appears. They use your Fall transcript to assess your application. I'm in a similar situation and my application was reviewed without my final transcript being uploaded.

Did you get a message or notification that said your application was reviewed? I just feel that they have not even looked at mine yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PeanutLawyer said:

Did you get a message or notification that said your application was reviewed? I just feel that they have not even looked at mine yet.

The only notification I got after "Your application will be reviewed..." was an acceptance letter. It still shows an X beside final official transcript even after acceptance. So I can confirm they will look at your application. Whether they have or not probably depends on when you took the LSAT and when they received your fall transcript.

Edited by HotDiggity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HotDiggity said:

The only notification I got after "Your application will be reviewed..." was an acceptance letter. It still shows an X beside final official transcript even after acceptance. So I can confirm they will look at your application. Whether they have or not probably depends on when you took the LSAT and when they received your fall transcript.

That's awesome certainly gives me a piece of mind! Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...