Jump to content
RJ2012

Is anyone else still stuck in the "File Complete and Ready for Review" Stage?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, dsz2244 said:

I'm still in "complete and ready for review" but I noticed my LSAT score was updated in the notes section in brackets. still no letter grades next to my transcripts though. ugh I feel like I've been stuck here forever 😩

 

1 hour ago, RJ2012 said:

They must have just done this today cause mine didn't show that yesterday! It shows an LSAT score in brackets and the letter grade assigned next to transcript but still in complete ready for review. Fingers crossed this means that we'll soon be decision pending

2 days before my friend went to pending that happened to his profile. Hopefully you guys go pending soon! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, lawyer1017 said:

 

2 days before my friend went to pending that happened to his profile. Hopefully you guys go pending soon! 

When did they request your LSAT? They didn't request mine until the 22nd of February .... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, lawyer1017 said:

 

2 days before my friend went to pending that happened to his profile. Hopefully you guys go pending soon! 

 

6 minutes ago, trashpanda said:

When did they request your LSAT? They didn't request mine until the 22nd of February .... 

That's good to hear thanks!

And oh god, that's super late I wonder why? When did you submit the rest of your application? 

Not sure when they requested it but they received it on Feb. 4th I think 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, trashpanda said:

When did they request your LSAT? They didn't request mine until the 22nd of February .... 

Mine wasn't requested until like February 18th and wasn't actually processed by LSAC until Feb 22nd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, trashpanda said:

When did they request your LSAT? They didn't request mine until the 22nd of February .... 

Feb 10th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RJ2012 said:

 

That's good to hear thanks!

And oh god, that's super late I wonder why? When did you submit the rest of your application? 

Not sure when they requested it but they received it on Feb. 4th I think 

Basically what happened was my reference didn't get processed until the 18th and then LSAC sent it on the 22nd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally went to decision pending today 😭 feels almost like a relief. Submitted app mid January and my lsat score was retrieved Feb 4th.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody else go decision pending around the 5th and not hear back today? Feeling super defeated as my stats are about the same as everyone else who posted today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, daniellemree said:

Anybody else go decision pending around the 5th and not hear back today? Feeling super defeated as my stats are about the same as everyone else who posted today. 

I went pending March 1 and am still pending and have similar stats as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pending decision as of yesterday/today as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, silentcaterpillar said:

 Pending decision since December! Does anybody know when they will be looking at special applicants?

They have been looking at special applicants. Few have already got accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I applied Special/Access. My stats updated last week on the platform (B+, 164) but status still hasn't changed!! Still says "complete, ready for review." 😩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2021 at 11:01 AM, oldgal said:

I applied Special/Access. My stats updated last week on the platform (B+, 164) but status still hasn't changed!! Still says "complete, ready for review." 😩

Same but it still doesn't show my letter grade and its been this way since March 10thish :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...