RJ2012

Is anyone else still stuck in the "File Complete and Ready for Review" Stage?

40 minutes ago, Bruh97 said:

Mine was received on February 5th and still stuck on the complete and ready to review 

Mine was received on Feb 2nd and same lol.

• Sad 1

LSAT score was received February 5th, application went to Pending Decision on February 24th.

• Like 1

My LSAT score was received February 8th and my application is still complete ready for review. 

6 hours ago, lelli said:

My LSAT score was received February 8th and my application is still complete ready for review. 

Same

My application changed to Pending Decision today! 

It shows my LSAT and GPA letter grade!!

1 minute ago, samii said:

My application changed to Pending Decision today! 

It shows my LSAT and GPA letter grade!!

Do you know when they received your lsat score? I’m trying (unsuccessfully) to understand  how they are sorting applications 🤦‍♀️

Posted (edited)

@abc321 I think they received my lsat quite a while ago. I submitted my application in January and LSAC requested it within a week.

Actually, give me a sec - I'll check the date it says on the app -

LSAT received Jan 8th, all my other documents received within the week. This might only be when I submitted my LSAT # for the application.

According to LSAC:

Request received: 01/20/2021

Report sent: 02/05/2021

Edited by samii
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, samii said:

@abc321 I think they received my lsat quite a while ago. I submitted my application in January and LSAC requested it within a week.

Actually, give me a sec - I'll check the date it says on the app -

LSAT received Jan 8th, all my other documents received within the week. This might only be when I submitted my LSAT # for the application.

According to LSAC:

Request received: 01/20/2021

Report sent: 02/05/2021

Report sent about 5 days before some of the January LSAT test takers.

It feels like those who are going to decision pending are those about to get offers. Correct me if I am wrong 

24 minutes ago, lawyer1017 said:

Report sent about 5 days before some of the January LSAT test takers.

It feels like those who are going to decision pending are those about to get offers. Correct me if I am wrong 

My friend applied after me and her changed to decision pending before me. The only thing that sets us apart is her LSAT score is about 4 points higher than mine but her GPA is lower than mine so I feel like they’re accepting higher LSAT scores rn..? I could be wrong though 

• Sad 1

On 3/5/2021 at 9:15 AM, lelli said:

My application changed to Pending Decision today! I can now see my letter grade and LSAT score. 

24 minutes ago, lelli said:

My application changed to Pending Decision today! I can now see my letter grade and LSAT score. 

Mine hasn’t. Hurts seeing others living your dream. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/5/2021 at 9:51 PM, lawyer1017 said:

Hope that's the case. FWIW - applied at the beginning of Nov and just moved to 'pending decision' this week.

Pending Decision today as well!! I applied on Nov 24th but I took a Jan LSAT (which was received on Feb 4th). 

Also my LSAT is marked as complete and my post-secondary transcript grade is showing too.

I applied 12Nov and my decision went pending on Monday (08Mar). My LSAT is complete and has my score but only one of my transcripts (been to two universities) has the letter grade next to it. Trying not to over-analyze and definitely failing. 

10 minutes ago, KTand said:

I applied 12Nov and my decision went pending on Monday (08Mar). My LSAT is complete and has my score but only one of my transcripts (been to two universities) has the letter grade next to it. Trying not to over-analyze and definitely failing. 

I have four transcripts and only one has the gpa. It’s just the gpa they’ve calculated based on your last two years of courses.

I’m guessing that they are reviewing applications based on when they received LSAT scores from LSAC (based on previous posts). My application status changed to pending, with the LSAT score and letter grade gpa added, on Tuesday (possibly Monday and I just didn’t see it). 

My application was complete at the end of January and my LSAT score was received by TRU on Feb 8. I applied back in November, but I had a late reference letter that they didn’t process until the end of January.

1 hour ago, abc321 said:

I have four transcripts and only one has the gpa. It’s just the gpa they’ve calculated based on your last two years of courses.

Well shit, that's a good sign! Right now I'm sitting at LSAT 160 and GPA A+. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KTand said:

Well shit, that's a good sign! Right now I'm sitting at LSAT 160 and GPA A+. Fingers crossed!

Only one of mine has a grade as well, from two transcripts. And I got accepted! I really think you will too with those stats!

• Like 1

Just now, rebeccamtl said:

Only one of mine has a grade as well, from two transcripts. And I got accepted! I really think you will too with those stats!

Do you mind if I ask when you went to pending and when you were accepted? I feel like I'm losing my mind waiting for results lol

Just now, KTand said:

Do you mind if I ask when you went to pending and when you were accepted? I feel like I'm losing my mind waiting for results lol

I went to pending decision on Feb 25th and I was accepted on March 5th! But I think I just got super lucky, they happened to be sending out a wave after I went to pending. My stats were B+ and 168, and I'm a mature student. My deadline was March 25th I believe ( I accepted right away haha), so I bet they'll have another wave after that date.

• Like 1

Application moved from Complete Ready to Pending Decision today! Good luck everyone!