RJ2012

Is anyone else still stuck in the "File Complete and Ready for Review" Stage?

2 hours ago, molestrios said:

yup, been this way since the first week of february, after the lsat scores were released

Same

Mine too. Does anyone know when the apps are gonna processed further? I feel like TRU has been extremely slow this year with their applications..

• Like 4

Yes and it’s quite literally killing me. I emailed TRU and they basically said there is no timeline and they’ve had more applications this year than ever— and that they can only get through so many per week.

On 2/22/2021 at 10:06 PM, ms123 said:

My status changed today to  Pending Decision!

Do you know around what time it changed? Wondering if they do it manually throughout the day or all at once at the end of the day. 

I know a lot of people are in this position but damn it sucks still not even being pending.. I know it’s irrational but it feels like they’ll hand out almost all the acceptances and then we will be left still not even reviewed!

for reference I applied in October but had a Jan LSAT update that they requested on the 10th 

Edited by thisproccesssucks
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, thisproccesssucks said:

I know a lot of people are in this position but damn it sucks still not even being pending.. I know it’s irrational but it feels like they’ll hand out almost all the acceptances and then we will be left still not even reviewed!

for reference I applied in October but had a Jan LSAT update that they requested on the 10th 

I agree it's really scary to think that but it is definitely possible that that could be the case. Which is why I'm confused the application deadline was February 15th or so. I submitted mine back in January but if applicants who applied later wouldn't be looked at until offers were given out anyways, what's the point of having such a late deadline? This is my first time applying to law schools so I had no idea. I always assumed that they look at everyone first before sending any offers Lol I was so naive. 

Hey everyone! My status changed to pending decision today.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LFCJD said:

Hey everyone! My status changed to pending decision today.

Hey! When did you apply? and did you take the Jan LSAT? 

5 hours ago, thisproccesssucks said:

I know it’s irrational but it feels like they’ll hand out almost all the acceptances and then we will be left still not even reviewed!

This is exactly my fear 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RJ2012 said:

Hey! When did you apply? and did you take the Jan LSAT? 

I think I finished and submitted my application the day after it opened haha. And I did!!

1 hour ago, rebeccamtl said:

This is exactly my fear 

Thirding this sentiment. I had asked for references before submitting my application at the beginning of January but my letters both ended up being sent in the day before the deadline and now I'm stuck waiting for my LSAT score to be retrieved and updated (while praying that there isn't some sort of mass wave of acceptances while I'm in pending purgatory). 

• Like 1

I submitted my application at the end of November, but one of my references was delayed..

So, I had decided not to take the January LSAT (partly to avoid a delay in my application) and ended up at the same time frame anyway without another LSAT attempt—I have a 157, so would have been good to make another attempt.

🙄 I have the best luck!

• Sad 1

Guys it’s still early. Plus they have been a little late this cycle. Based on last year, there will likely be a wave soon. There will likely also be a wave in Mid March and Mid to late April aswell. Waitlist will likely be made at the end of April. It seems like hell right now but theres some time left. Most of the ppl that have been accepted are those with really high stats and not all will accept as some have indicated. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2021 at 10:00 AM, rebeccamtl said:

Do you know around what time it changed? Wondering if they do it manually throughout the day or all at once at the end of the day. 

Not sure, I believe it had been changed by 10:00AM

My application changed to pending decision this morning!!! My LSAT score and letter grade were given at the same time if that helps anyone out with the timing. Hang in there everyone!!!!

8 minutes ago, lawhopeful1993 said:

My application changed to pending decision this morning!!! My LSAT score and letter grade were given at the same time if that helps anyone out with the timing. Hang in there everyone!!!!

This is encouraging to hear! Would you mind sharing when LSAC sent your score to TRU?? I'm wondering how long it's taking TRU to process the scores as they come in.

45 minutes ago, maranta said:

This is encouraging to hear! Would you mind sharing when LSAC sent your score to TRU?? I'm wondering how long it's taking TRU to process the scores as they come in.

No problem! Looks like the request was received by LSAC on January 20th, but the report wasn't generated until Feb 5th!

• Like 1