Sign in to follow this  
rebeccamtl

Still not “pending”?

Anyone else still stuck in “complete ready for review” and not “decision pending”?

I feel at this rate they are not going to get to my file until April 😖

Yeah, I’m the same. They haven’t added my LSAT score or my letter grade.

"I get the sense that they have a really small admission team. " 

Is what I say to myself when I'm obsessively checking the portal and not at all going crazy waiting for an acceptance. 

🌊🌊🌊🌊

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, trashpanda said:

"I get the sense that they have a really small admission team. " 

Is what I say to myself when I'm obsessively checking the portal and not at all going crazy waiting for an acceptance. 

🌊🌊🌊🌊

I’m just grateful they can’t see how many times I check the portal per day or they’d be like “this bish is crazy, reject!” 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, member123456 said:

Hey guys, my file went to decision pending today. Might have changed for some of you guys as well!

bahahah.. nope. Not me anyway.

🤞 for you.

• Thanks 1

Still waiting for "pending"...anyone that was accepted know how long the waiting period from pending too accepted is? Need to mentally prepare at this point 😅

42 minutes ago, lawschooldream said:

Still waiting for "pending"...anyone that was accepted know how long the waiting period from pending too accepted is? Need to mentally prepare at this point 😅

Pending decision is when your file gets sent to be reviewed... it is still really early...my file took about 4-5 weeks I believe for the decision. But if you get both your letter grade and lsat showing your on your way. 

1 hour ago, pmtfuturelawyer said:

Pending decision is when your file gets sent to be reviewed... it is still really early...my file took about 4-5 weeks I believe for the decision. But if you get both your letter grade and lsat showing your on your way. 

Thanks for the info...time to stay hopeful and patient

6 hours ago, member123456 said:

Hey guys, my file went to decision pending today. Might have changed for some of you guys as well!

When did you write your last LSAT?

4 hours ago, member123456 said:

Jan 2021

There’s hope for me then, yay! Maybe today or next week... 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lawhopeful1993 said:

Same, I applied the week before Christmas 😑 waiting months for your file to even be completed seems like a long time.... 

If it makes you feel better, I applied in October and am still waiting. They just emailed me today to say my PS was cut off so maybe they are finally making progress. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lkm97 said:

If it makes you feel better, I applied in October and am still waiting. They just emailed me today to say my PS was cut off so maybe they are finally making progress. 

I don’t get how this works because what if they fill the class before getting to everyone’s files? 🥺 I mean, it’s a small class.

• Sad 1

On 2/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, rebeccamtl said:

I don’t get how this works because what if they fill the class before getting to everyone’s files? 🥺 I mean, it’s a small class.

Right! It's scary for sure. They have finally added a letter grade to my transcripts so I am hopeful to hear something by the end of the month 😕 

• Like 1