Sign in to follow this  
mattk97

Queens vs Ottawa

Hey everybody!

Was just accepted yesterday to Queens and now I am having a hard time deciding between Ottawa and Queens.

I am from Ottawa, but I am also familiar with Kingston. I have an undergrad degree in international business so I was hoping to study somewhere with international / corporate law options.

I know they run about the same price for tuition and that rent will be slightly cheaper in Kingston, so it comes down to which school I think I'd get the most out of.

On one hand Ottawa has the international law component and more practical opportunities, while Queens has international and business focuses and better links with corporate Toronto.

What do you guys think?

21 minutes ago, mattk97 said:

Hey everybody!

Was just accepted yesterday to Queens and now I am having a hard time deciding between Ottawa and Queens.

I am from Ottawa, but I am also familiar with Kingston. I have an undergrad degree in international business so I was hoping to study somewhere with international / corporate law options.

I know they run about the same price for tuition and that rent will be slightly cheaper in Kingston, so it comes down to which school I think I'd get the most out of.

On one hand Ottawa has the international law component and more practical opportunities, while Queens has international and business focuses and better links with corporate Toronto.

What do you guys think?

I am a current 1 L at uOttawa law. Given your preferences, Queen's will be a better option for you. Queen's will also provide you with practical opportunities and it is strong in corporate law. Go to Queen's.

• Like 1