I was honestly pretty impressed. It was engaging (as far as virtual events go) and the profs all seemed great – especially the statutory interpretation prof

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JasinNatael said:

I was honestly pretty impressed. It was engaging (as far as virtual events go) and the profs all seemed great – especially the statutory interpretation prof

Yes!! I really love the vibes everyone gave off and the supportive environment the school seems to have.

I will say, though, the information fair in the second half was a lil messy - but that's to be expected when they're trying a brand-new format of Welcome Day, I can't imagine it's easy doing it all online. I didn't hold that against them. 

Edited by navyblue11

On 2/17/2021 at 8:09 PM, JasinNatael said:

Professor Graham is a gem. I made sure to take all his classes (he teaches a lot) 

You guys missed out. Last year we had a lunch with grilled salmon, chicken, quinoa and rice. Best welcome day lunch I had at any of the schools I visited lol. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, HopefulLawyer97 said:

You guys missed out. Last year we had a lunch with grilled salmon, chicken, quinoa and rice. Best welcome day lunch I had at any of the schools I visited lol. 

Lucky!!!

4 hours ago, alanthelonewolf said:

Oh I thought it was incredibly cringey; 10 am is far early for Eye of the Tiger and the Final Countdown

To be fair, they tried their best given the circumstances. It was better than just sitting silently in front of a welcome day poster on Zoom (although I agree, waaay too early for Eye of the Tiger 🤣🤣

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 8:09 PM, JasinNatael said:

and the profs all seemed great – especially the statutory interpretation prof

He's the best.