Sign in to follow this  
peanutbutter1234

MSW & JD

Hi! I've applied to the JD/MSW program, too - I was referred four weeks ago on Thursday, but still haven't heard anything back. I was able to speak to the Dean this past summer and she said that they are notoriously slow when sending out admissions information. She said probably around April/May at the earliest. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, GV93 said:

Hi! I've applied to the JD/MSW program, too - I was referred four weeks ago on Thursday, but still haven't heard anything back. I was able to speak to the Dean this past summer and she said that they are notoriously slow when sending out admissions information. She said probably around April/May at the earliest. 

Thank you so so much!! I really appreciate that info

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 12:20 AM, GV93 said:

Oh my god thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this