Sign in to follow this  
peanutbutter1234

MSW & JD

Hi! I've applied to the JD/MSW program, too - I was referred four weeks ago on Thursday, but still haven't heard anything back. I was able to speak to the Dean this past summer and she said that they are notoriously slow when sending out admissions information. She said probably around April/May at the earliest. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, GV93 said:

Hi! I've applied to the JD/MSW program, too - I was referred four weeks ago on Thursday, but still haven't heard anything back. I was able to speak to the Dean this past summer and she said that they are notoriously slow when sending out admissions information. She said probably around April/May at the earliest. 

Thank you so so much!! I really appreciate that info

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 12:20 AM, GV93 said:

Oh my god thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Update : J’ai reçu cette nuit les frais de 300$  GPA : 3,88 et 66 crédits à l’UQÀM Bonne chance à tous 🙏🏻
    • Defer. Nobody on this forum knows you or whether you're the type of person who can pull off the bar exam without studying. Never assume you're that type of person, always go into an exam having studied as much as possible. There's no shame in deferring. Save yourself some money (and anxiety) and write the exam when you've had the time to adequately prepare.
    • So, I have my Ontario Barrister exam on 6th of March. Due to some mental health issues and other reasons, I wasn't really able to prepare well for it. While I am well versed in the Civil Litigation and PR part, rest all I have only been able to do a reading (barely remember anything but the main headings). In fact, I still have half of Criminal and Family left. I have been hearing people studying for months and doing repeated exams. I have also heard about people barely studying and still passing. I was thinking of simply taking a try because I have heard the rumour that March sitting has a higher passing rate but it can be just that, a rumor. Should I just let the exam be ? (LSO said I can get a late deferral and still get some money back).  Or I just give it a try ? Thanks.    
    • Section 10 of the Workers Compensation Act gives WCAT the exclusive jurisdiction to determine whether an injury arise in the course of employment. That's distinguishable from giving a tribunal the vetting power to allow or not allow a case to go the the superior courts on the basis of the quantum of the case. in other words, the CRT would decide that a case could be worth a million dollars or $10 which would squarely put the CRT jurisdiction in the realm of superior court exclusive jurisdiction for major quantum awards. In this way, the CRT was blocking access to the S 96 courts. Also, Section 10 of the WCA does not discriminate on the basis of injury or disability. There is no provision where if you have brain injury, you go to WCAT but if you have a broken bone you have full rights to go to Supreme Court. That's the process for the post April 2019 ICBC/CRT system in BC at least before yesterday. 
    • System outage at 12-1