Jump to content
missanxiety

Anyone who wrote Jan LSAT still not in queue?

Recommended Posts

Anyone who wrote Jan LSAT still not in queue or in queue? I know some people receive their responses without ever going into queue, just curious to see what people's responses are! 

Edited by missanxiety

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wrote in Jan as well, my status date is still my initial one from November. I scored 173 so I thought that maybe that would get my file looked at quicker but I'm also a mature student with a below median GPA so who knows. I didn't know that people could go straight from queue to a decision though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone of your status date change?

 

I email Osgoode and this was there response:

Thank you for your email.  Your January LSAT score was received, and your OASIS account shows same.  Once the LSAT score is received it does not automatically push the file to review, this is done on our end and as there are updates in your status, this notation is posted to the file.
 
Assessments are ongoing and as there is a change in the status of your application, this information is posted to your account.
 
Please check OASIS regularly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tiptoemaster said:

Please check OASIS regularly.

Understatement of the year. I am checking OASIS regularly, bordering on obsessively. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiptoemaster said:

Anyone of your status date change?

 

I email Osgoode and this was there response:

Thank you for your email.  Your January LSAT score was received, and your OASIS account shows same.  Once the LSAT score is received it does not automatically push the file to review, this is done on our end and as there are updates in your status, this notation is posted to the file.
 
Assessments are ongoing and as there is a change in the status of your application, this information is posted to your account.
 
Please check OASIS regularly.

Where does it say on OASIS that our LSAT scores are received.

All mine says is

"Thank you for applying to Osgoode Hall Law School - your application has been received. You can follow the progress of your application online on OASIS. The review of 1st year applications begins in December and continues through to the end of June. Upper year applications are reviewed in July and August."

Edited by 19Law19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 19Law19 said:

Where does it say on OASIS that our LSAT scores are received.

All mine says is

"Thank you for applying to Osgoode Hall Law School - your application has been received. You can follow the progress of your application online on OASIS. The review of 1st year applications begins in December and continues through to the end of June. Upper year applications are reviewed in July and August."

mine says the same thing, it doesn't say that I think they meant they update scores from their end on OASIS. my status date changed from nov to one in feb and i think she means that's because they received a lsat score (jan was my first write)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2021 at 11:21 AM, TotallyBucked said:

Understatement of the year. I am checking OASIS regularly, bordering on obsessively. 

Tell me about it..🥺😩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...