Jump to content

Canadian wants to work in the USA

Recommended Posts

I want to know if any one else has any experience with this. I am considering doing my J.D at university of Oregon and hoping to practice there after my degree and potentially settling down in Oregon too. My question is how can I get a work permit to work as a lawyer? I cant seem to find much Info online. Any response will be appreciated.

Thank you

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...