Skr17

Chances? CGPA 3.48 L2 3.54 LSAT 161

Hey guys, I know TRU is pretty holistic but I was hoping someone could provide their thoughts on my chances this cycle!

CGPA 3.48

L3 3.52

L2 3.54

LSAT 161 (one write)

ECs: Practically non existent, no clubs or volunteering as I was pretty busy with work

Work Experience: 4 years with a city job that is not relevant to law 

Just finishing up my undergrad. I did a B.Comm majoring in business law, not sure if that helps or not.

Thanks in advance!

i got in this cycle with pretty much exact stats. 3.5 L2 and 161 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2/11/2021 at 2:13 PM, Norms said:

i got in this cycle with pretty much exact stats. 3.5 L2 and 161 

Does that work out to be a an A- or B+ On the portal?

Edited by lincolnlawyerforyou

I would expect you to get in - those are solid stats.

On 2/11/2021 at 2:04 PM, Skr17 said:

Practically non existent, no clubs or volunteering as I was pretty busy with work

Work experience is good. Having no ECs is only a bad thing if the rest of your time was spent doing literally nothing.

On 2/11/2021 at 2:04 PM, Skr17 said:

Just finishing up my undergrad. I did a B.Comm majoring in business law, not sure if that helps or not.

Your major makes 0 difference to admissions decisions at TRU.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lincolnlawyerforyou said:

Does that work out to be a an A- or B+ On the portal?

I was assigned an A- on the portal

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now