OKRELAX

Too soon to panic?

Hello,

I'm sorry to add to the posts that resemble this topic; however, I am beginning to panic a little bit. Without going into too much detail, I have two undergrad degrees resulting in CGPA of 2.7 and L2/B2 of 4.01/4.33 (My L2 came from my second degree which was an honour's degree - 81 credits - about 15 in the summer) . I also have an LSAT of 166 (wrote in November) (second attempt, however, I was absent during my first attempt). I've applied to most eastern law schools as well as UBC and UVIC. I have great LORs and ECs. I haven't heard either way from any university. I was wondering should I panic? or is it too soon still in application cycle? I didn't apply to UofA or UofC which I will do next year should I not get accepted this year.

Thank you very much in advance!

Edited by OKRELAX

3 minutes ago, Boundless said:

Too soon! Dont panic!! 

haha thank you :D 

Edited by OKRELAX

24 minutes ago, OKRELAX said:

haha thank you :D 

As your name suggests...relax. I know its a struggle to stay calm and not worry about when you may get an email (i checked my email and this forum almost every hour last year...dont do this). Your good news will come!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Boundless said:

As your name suggests...relax. I know its a struggle to stay calm and not worry about when you may get an email (i checked my email and this forum almost every hour last year...dont do this). Your good news will come!!

i chose the name as a reminder. It's become part of my morning routine (make coffee, check all the admission websites). It's hard to do so but you're right no point in refreshing. Thank you :) 

Keep in mind, a fair number of people really only finalized their applications last week when the January LSAT scores were released. It's still early days in the process, from what I can tell. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TotallyBucked said:

Keep in mind, a fair number of people really only finalized their applications last week when the January LSAT scores were released. It's still early days in the process, from what I can tell. 

thats a good point. Mine was finalized back in Dec1 so i was hoping to have received some responses. But maybe it's at a boundary that the adcom thinks not bad enough to reject but want to see the upcoming applicants first. 

Too early. With your stat profile (your LSAT in particular is good), I would wait until at least the end of March before seriously worrying.

Edited by LabouriousCorvid
  • Like 1

Hi all just to complete this update I heard from Dalhousie a couple weeks ago with an admissions offer. Haven't heard from anywhere else yet but Dalhousie was one of my top choices.

Thank you everyone for your kind words of encouragement. Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, OKRELAX said:

Hi all just to complete this update I heard from Dalhousie a couple weeks ago with an admissions offer. Haven't heard from anywhere else yet but Dalhousie was one of my top choices.

Thank you everyone for your kind words of encouragement. Best of luck to everyone!

Congrats!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OKRELAX said:

Amazing!!! Congratulations. Go celebrate

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boundless said:

Amazing!!! Congratulations. Go celebrate

Thank you my friend! have been celebrating for two weeks now lol! I appreciate your kind words through out this post :)

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 2:48 AM, Hegdis said:

Way too soon. Hang in there. 

Idk about OP but I am also stressed and checking daily and I did apply Access, why did you ask?