doyle97

1L Winter (2021) Toronto Recruit PFOs/ITCs

Hey everyone. Since applications were due a week ago, it may be a good time to make this discussion. 

1 hour ago, Boundless said:

Was it around a week later when last years started to come in?

Someone in another thread said ITCs started to come out around a week before Call Day, so I'm expecting they'll come out next week.

2 minutes ago, masterofnut said:

Someone in another thread said ITCs started to come out around a week before Call Day, so I'm expecting they'll come out next week.

Makes sense. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, USayTomatoISayTomato said:

Has anyone heard anything yet?

I imagine they'll start tomorrow since today is a holiday. 

19 hours ago, Boundless said:

I imagine they'll start tomorrow since today is a holiday. 

They might wait until Friday, because they'll be busy with OCIs until Thursday

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HappyJDStudent said:

They might wait until Friday, because they'll be busy with OCIs until Thursday

Yeah honestly makes sense...

37 minutes ago, hopefullawstudent202 said:

Just got an ITC from Aird & Berlis

Congrats! What school?

PFO from Davies (Queen’s). Sad but expected :(. FYI my grades (all midterms aside from one, and including legal writing class which is research/writing based) were B, A, A-, A-, A-, B+. Didn’t put a whole lot of effort into applications for this summer since school is busy and I’m not totally decided in terms of work this summer (have op to work at a small firm part time and thinking that + travel might be something I appreciate more in the future, compared to a 1L big law job). 

• Like 1

Davies PFO at UofT. A bit surprised tbh, but oh well! Still got a few to go. My grades were HH, HH, HH, HH

Edited by HappyJDStudent
  • Confused 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now