Ttallent

Launchpad update after Jan LSAT

1 minute ago, Ttallent said:

Yeah, she essentially just said they received it and they are working to update the launchpad. Mine still hasn't updated.

Funny thing is, mine hasn't updated officially either, but for some reason I just got an acceptance. I think they might have just not updated it on the system yet?

Just now, jvand93 said:

Funny thing is, mine hasn't updated officially either, but for some reason I just got an acceptance. I think they might have just not updated it on the system yet?

Oh really, that is good to know. Thanks. Also, congrats!!

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 1:49 PM, legallybrunette3 said:

My date never changed but they told me they have it

Does this mean they won't necessarily update the date on Launchpad? I'm still waiting for mine to show that my January score was added, and my application still says "an updated status will be posted here when it is available" but I'm not sure if that's supposed to change when the file is complete or not. 

8 minutes ago, maranta said:

Does this mean they won't necessarily update the date on Launchpad? I'm still waiting for mine to show that my January score was added, and my application still says "an updated status will be posted here when it is available" but I'm not sure if that's supposed to change when the file is complete or not. 

I assume they will get around to it eventually but you may be accepted, rejected, or waitlisted first

The same happened to me. I emailed, and although my score still only shows the October LSAT, they told me they have my January score. You can also see on LSAC that a score update had been requested and sent over to the institution. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, maranta said:

I have no idea. I know other people said their date changed. The e-mail literally just said "we have an update score on file" 

40 minutes ago, maranta said:

I emailed and they said they have everyone’s score who wrote the Jan LSAT. Not sure why launchpad isn’t being updated but pretty sure they have all our scores :)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, hopeful21 said:

I emailed and they said they have everyone’s score who wrote the Jan LSAT. Not sure why launchpad isn’t being updated but pretty sure they have all our scores :)

Thanks! I figured they had our scores because mine was sent off by LSAC right after score release. I just wasn't sure if it mattered whether or not dates were updated on Launchpad. Weird that some people had their date updated but not others!

• Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 11:26 AM, hopeful21 said:

So, I know they have my score and yet I cannot stop checking to see if the portal updated lol 

Like comeeeee on. Just update it and reject me so I can move on.

• Haha 2