Ttallent

Launchpad update after Jan LSAT

Hey, 

Has anyone who took the January LSAT had the date of their result on the Launchpad site updated?

The date on my Launchpad still states December 11th. When I checked the LSAC law reports it does say an update was provided but I am not sure if that means UofA has looked at it? or if LSAC just sent it automatically and the school haven't necessarily looked to see the update?

Cheers!

Mine hasn't updated either, but LSAC indicates that an updated report was sent last week. I wonder if UofA doesn't update the date to reflect a new score being received? I remember that my November score was processed very quickly. 

6 minutes ago, Ttallent said:

Thank you! It makes me feel better knowing someone else is in the same boat. :)

Definitely! If you happen to contact UofA you should update with their response :)  

I contacted them back in December after I took the November LSAT. Admissions told me that they had my LSAT but that it often takes a few weeks before Launchpad is updated. Nothing to worry about, if it shows your report was sent by LSAC than they almost certainly have it.

For reference, my report was sent on the 25 Nov and wasn't shown as received until 16 Dec.

Edited by HotDiggity
Clarification
  • Like 1

I contacted them today, and was told the scores should be updated next week!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, jvand93 said:

I contacted them today, and was told the scores should be updated next week!

Awesome, thank you for sharing this

Has anyone’s score not been updated yet? Also wrote the Jan Flex but launchpad still shows my old score. 

9 minutes ago, hopeful21 said:

Has anyone’s score not been updated yet? Also wrote the Jan Flex but launchpad still shows my old score. 

Same with my launchpad despite constantly refreshing the page! lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ttallent said:

Same with my launchpad despite constantly refreshing the page! lol

Lol doing the exact same thing. At least I’m not alone 😂

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jvand93 said:

Did anyone get any updates? Mine still hasn't updated

Neither has mine! I am also quite impatient, so I I ended up emailing Courtney on Friday. She responded this morning with the following: "The item will not change, but the date received by should." She then offered to check to see if they received it. No response so far.

On 2/16/2021 at 1:38 PM, Ttallent said:

Neither has mine! I am also quite impatient, so I I ended up emailing Courtney on Friday. She responded this morning with the following: "The item will not change, but the date received by should." She then offered to check to see if they received it. No response so far.

Did you end up getting a response after Courtney offered to check? Mine still hasn't updated and I'm quite impatient as well!

2 hours ago, maranta said:

Did you end up getting a response after Courtney offered to check? Mine still hasn't updated and I'm quite impatient as well!

Yeah, she essentially just said they received it and they are working to update the launchpad. Mine still hasn't updated.

• Thanks 1