Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some insights on my chances for getting in with a January LSAT score with 83% and 166. I am aware that this is the exact average for Allard, but when I used the index it is slightly below 92, and since I am using the January LSAT for my application, I am slightly worried. I was also wondering when I would expect to hear back for January LSAT regarding results from Allard? Any comment would be appreciated!

Edited by amourstar

8 minutes ago, amourstar said:

Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some insights on my chances for getting in with a January LSAT score with 83% and 166. I am aware that this is the exact average for Allard, but when I used the index it is slightly below 92, and since I am using the January LSAT for my application, I am slightly worried. I was also wondering when I would expect to hear back for January LSAT regarding results from Allard? Any comment would be appreciated!

I'm in the exact same boat as you, and I have the exactly same stats as you (83%, 166 - January 2021 score). I know I have a decent shot, but for the reasons you stated, I'm also slightly worried. 

Fingers crossed for both of us!!! 

I have read that Allard is pretty behind in offering admissions this year so it may be awhile before we hear back. I am in a similar situation as I have an 85% with a 165 January 2021 score

24 minutes ago, GreatPark said:

I'm in the exact same boat as you, and I have the exactly same stats as you (83%, 166 - January 2021 score). I know I have a decent shot, but for the reasons you stated, I'm also slightly worried. 

Fingers crossed for both of us!!! 

Good luck! I hope we both get it :) 

15 minutes ago, LockehavenStudent said:

I have read that Allard is pretty behind in offering admissions this year so it may be awhile before we hear back. I am in a similar situation as I have an 85% with a 165 January 2021 score

Yeah, I assumed since they have been really late on my emails too. I suppose we'll need to wait a bit more.

January LSAT taker here,

I called them this morning and they have already received the January scores. They told me that the next batch of acceptances would be sometime in March because they are waiting for first round acceptees to respond to their offers by the March first deadline.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, deliciouskiwi said:

January LSAT taker here,

I called them this morning and they have already received the January scores. They told me that the next batch of acceptances would be sometime in March because they are waiting for first round acceptees to respond to their offers by the March first deadline.

seems like they keep pushing the next round back! as a frequent lurker ive seen so many posts of "i called them today they said late jan!" and then its slowwwwwwlyyyyyy turned into march now 😅

thank you for sharing though!! hope time flies and the next round of offers come soon to ease everyones anxiety 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, swizzlem12 said:

seems like they keep pushing the next round back! as a frequent lurker ive seen so many posts of "i called them today they said late jan!" and then its slowwwwwwlyyyyyy turned into march now 😅

thank you for sharing though!! hope time flies and the next round of offers come soon to ease everyones anxiety 

They did do a late-January batch of acceptances so I guess March is the next one

• Like 1