2 hours ago, mmich said:

Update no. 28193729392:

I finally recieved my GPA after calling them today, and it was actually a little higher than what I expected! They told me my personal statement is currently being evaluated. However, they also told me that if I receive an offer it likely won't be until the summer, which pretty much confirms my suspicion that I'll likely be waitlisted 🥴.

I called them today too and they said they’ll have my GPA done by today. Does this mean theyll send it over to be evaluated after the GpA calculation is done? 

1 minute ago, Shooshoo22 said:

I called them today too and they said they’ll have my GPA done by today. Does this mean theyll send it over to be evaluated after the GpA calculation is done? 

No idea! They just let me know that my PS is currently being read right now, might be worth asking though!

I still haven't gotten my GPA or any update on my application. Does anyone know how late it can go? I am worried if they may fill up all the seats before my GPA even gets calculated :( 

Are you discretionary? Because if you are that might be why. I am in the same boat and I have stopped asking it is really kind of stressful and annoying to not know. Honestly, if they just posted it on the portal people wouldn't ask.... I don't know why they don't

Just now, trashpanda said:

Are you discretionary? Because if you are that might be why. I am in the same boat and I have stopped asking it is really kind of stressful and annoying to not know. Honestly, if they just posted it on the portal people wouldn't ask.... I don't know why they don't

No! I am general, which is why I am super stressed. I had called them a week back and they said they still haven't gotten to it. I've called 3-4 times till now and I don't want to annoy them by calling again but at the same time I just want to knowww/ get some update 😫😢😢 

1 minute ago, canadalaw2021 said:

No! I am general, which is why I am super stressed. I had called them a week back and they said they still haven't gotten to it. I've called 3-4 times till now and I don't want to annoy them by calling again but at the same time I just want to knowww/ get some update 😫😢😢 

I was told in March they wouldn't be calculating my GPA until April and I am general. Not sure what your stats are but thats the answer they gave me