pSquared

Chances? (156 LSAT, 3.72 CGPA and 3.90 B2/L2)

Not expecting to hear back until April (if I even hear back at all)... 

Rewrote the LSAT in Jan 2021 and ended up scoring the same as I did in November 2020 (making my LSAT history 150 > 156 > 156) which is super disappointing. I have decent ECs with consistent part-time work experience throughout years 2-4 and pretty strong LORs/PS.

I know my LSAT score isn't competitive but I would still love to know what you guys think!

I’m in the same boat stats wise.  I don’t think it’s very likely to be honest BUT I have seen one or two acceptances in previous years on Western threads with these exact or slightly lower stats so it is possible depending on the rest of the application.  So, don’t rule out all hope. 

sending you lots of luck!

• Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 9:02 PM, pSquared said:

Rewrote the LSAT in Jan 2021 and ended up scoring the same as I did in November 2020 (making my LSAT history 150 > 156 > 156) which is super disappointing. I have decent ECs with consistent part-time work experience throughout years 2-4 and pretty strong LORs/PS.

I know my LSAT score isn't competitive but I would still love to know what you guys think!

Did you apply access or general?

On 2/4/2021 at 12:02 PM, pSquared said:

Did u apply elsewhere?

On 2/27/2021 at 1:21 PM, DukemNukem said:

Did you apply access or general?

I applied general

On 2/28/2021 at 10:19 AM, Luckycharm said:

Did u apply elsewhere?

I applied to Osgoode, Queen's, and UOttawa