legallybrunette866

Next batch of offers?

Does anyone have an idea as to when Ryerson will begin their next round of acceptances? I saw in another thread late Jan/early Feb but was wondering if anyone had heard anything else or if they had already begun 

• Like 2

I think they did one today, I got an offer on OLSAS this morning (but its not on RAMMS yet)

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, western98 said:

I think they did one today, I got an offer on OLSAS this morning (but its not on RAMMS yet)

Congratulations!! thats amazing! do you mind me asking what your stats are? 

Just now, legallybrunette866 said:

Congratulations!! thats amazing! do you mind me asking what your stats are? 

Thank you!! LSAT is 157 and cGPA is 3.6. Stong EC's and I thought the interview went well! Hope everthing works out for you too :)

• Like 2

Hello everyone! I just wanted to ask if all the offers that were sent out today were considered the second round (are there going to be more this week or was that it)? 

It seems like for first round, offers went out over 2 days - I got accepted on the 15th, but some folks posted that they were accepted on the 16th. I'm assuming this means they checked RAMSS on the 15th and had no offers, then got one on the 16th. We'll find out tomorrow, I suppose!

• Like 2

It's also worth noting that this time, it seems like they sent offers through OLSAS only and not RAMSS, unlike first round. So make sure you're checking both tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tiptoemaster said:

Anybody get an offer this week?

Ryerson's admissions office was closed Monday / Tuesday for the long weekend. Just reopened yesterday. A little patience is in order. 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 11:19 AM, PlayALawyerOnTV said:

Ryerson's admissions office was closed Monday / Tuesday for the long weekend. Just reopened yesterday. A little patience is in order. 

Anybody now?

I emailed them a while ago and they responded saying "offers will be issued on a rolling basis until mid-March and waitlist/denials are gonna be issued after the April 1st confirmation deadline"

So no specific dates about admission, but I hope there might be a few more waves until the waitlist is formed.

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Has anyone who is still completing their undergrad heard back yet? I am wondering about people who’s file wasn’t complete until January! 
    • I was going to leave this being the first to just leave a "confused" rating because I didn't feel it warranted anything more than that, but since you've doubled down and this thread has devolved to the point where I can't derail it any more than it already has been... The idea that "elite" undergraduate programs and internships are full of disadvantaged students and community colleges are full of privileged rich kids who take fluff courses and don't have to work is just bizarre, even to the point of standing out for that quality in a thread full of people making weird claims. That's why it comes across as sour grapes. There's a legitimate argument to be made about the relative difficulty of different undergraduate programs and the "fairness" of treating them equally in law school admissions. Lord knows it's been hashed out over and over here (and frankly that's largely what the LSAT is for). But this is the worst argument on the subject I've seen yet.
    • Why do people who are already in law school care about this topic at all? 
    • Sorry I misread one of your posts, you're a 1L. Big accomplishment, I wish I could relate. Certainly gives you authoritative views on admissions committees, "bro". Yeah one school as an example and the tougher one to get into in Alberta - and I only picked that specific LSAT range. They let in 8% of their class with a 3.5. And yeah no shit you need a top 15% LSAT, are you now saying your friend should both shit the bed in school and on the LSAT and still get admitted despite not having any additional factors besides "went to an engineering program"? Come on "bro", that's asinine. Western's mean cumulative GPA is 3.5 with a mean LSAT of 161. https://law.uwo.ca/future_students/jd_admissions/class_profiles.html Queen's best two years average is 3.73 with an average LSAT score of 160.  Ottawa asks for an A average and above a 157. Winsdor doesn't even post stats as far as I can tell because they shit all over GPA and LSAT in their admissions criteria FAQ. Your friend is just a born loser if they gave up without even attempting the LSAT just because they had a 3.5.
    • Hi all, I'm a new user here, but have been a long-time lurker! I was able to land a few in-firm interviews with bay st. firms, but I'm extremely new to the process, and was hoping to get some insights as to what to expect in terms of procedure. So, obviously I've been through the OCIs, and I'm now at the in-firm stage. I heard that most (if not all) firms have some sort of social events as part of their in-firm assessment - e.g. dinners, lunches, breakfast, coffee - but seeing how everything is done virtually this year, I'm curious if there's a virtual equivalent for those social events. Also, how many more interviews can I expect after the Tuesday in-firm one? Assuming I do end up acing the interview on Tuesday (speaking things into existence!!!), will my next interview happen on Wednesday or Thursday, or both? Thanks in advance!