legallybrunette866

Next batch of offers?

Does anyone have an idea as to when Ryerson will begin their next round of acceptances? I saw in another thread late Jan/early Feb but was wondering if anyone had heard anything else or if they had already begun 

• Like 2

I think they did one today, I got an offer on OLSAS this morning (but its not on RAMMS yet)

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, western98 said:

I think they did one today, I got an offer on OLSAS this morning (but its not on RAMMS yet)

Congratulations!! thats amazing! do you mind me asking what your stats are? 

Just now, legallybrunette866 said:

Congratulations!! thats amazing! do you mind me asking what your stats are? 

Thank you!! LSAT is 157 and cGPA is 3.6. Stong EC's and I thought the interview went well! Hope everthing works out for you too :)

• Like 2

Hello everyone! I just wanted to ask if all the offers that were sent out today were considered the second round (are there going to be more this week or was that it)? 

It seems like for first round, offers went out over 2 days - I got accepted on the 15th, but some folks posted that they were accepted on the 16th. I'm assuming this means they checked RAMSS on the 15th and had no offers, then got one on the 16th. We'll find out tomorrow, I suppose!

• Like 2

It's also worth noting that this time, it seems like they sent offers through OLSAS only and not RAMSS, unlike first round. So make sure you're checking both tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tiptoemaster said:

Anybody get an offer this week?

Ryerson's admissions office was closed Monday / Tuesday for the long weekend. Just reopened yesterday. A little patience is in order. 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 11:19 AM, PlayALawyerOnTV said:

Ryerson's admissions office was closed Monday / Tuesday for the long weekend. Just reopened yesterday. A little patience is in order. 

Anybody now?

I emailed them a while ago and they responded saying "offers will be issued on a rolling basis until mid-March and waitlist/denials are gonna be issued after the April 1st confirmation deadline"

So no specific dates about admission, but I hope there might be a few more waves until the waitlist is formed.

• Like 4

On 2/26/2021 at 11:16 AM, tiptoemaster said:

Let's hope March snows with offers

I come to you from the not so distant future and bring news of no precipitation... I'm chewin' nails over here.. Nothing from Ryerson or Lakehead recently, at least on the boards.