Doubey3

Status changed from Complete to Incomplete

My application status has been marked as "Complete" for a few months now, but today when I logged in it has suddenly changed to "Application Incomplete." Has the same thing happened to anyone else? I'm hoping it's just an error.

I wrote the January lsat and indicated I was on my application. My application status went from complete to pending review yesterday. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Legallybrunnette said:

It happened to me too! Did you write the January lsat? I’m so glad I’m not the only one

7 minutes ago, Artistlawyer said:

Happened to me too! I wonder if it is anticipation for the LSAT score tomorrow? Did you write? 

That's the weird part —I didn't write the Jan LSAT! November was my last one. I did however intend on writing the Jan one when I applied on OUAC in late October and I indicated  it as a future LSAT date on my application, but I took it out after a couple weeks when I decided not to write in Jan. Maybe Windsor still has it as a future LSAT date in my file 😕

1 minute ago, Doubey3 said:

That's the weird part —I didn't write the Jan LSAT! November was my last one. I did however intend on writing the Jan one when I applied on OUAC in late October and I indicated  it as a future LSAT date on my application, but I took it out after a couple weeks when I decided not to write in Jan. Maybe Windsor still has it as a future LSAT date in my file 😕

I bet that is what happened! I imagine they will update your profile as "complete" or "pending review" in the next few days once they see you didn't end up taking the exam. I'm sure you could contact them in a few days if they don't update it! 

Just now, Artistlawyer said:

I bet that is what happened! I imagine they will update your profile as "complete" or "pending review" in the next few days once they see you didn't end up taking the exam. I'm sure you could contact them in a few days if they don't update it! 

Yes, I think you're right! Thank you, I feel much better now!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doubey3 said:

Yes, I think you're right! Thank you, I feel much better now!!

Did you check your LSAC account to see if your mark was sent? :) 

18 hours ago, Lizzle113 said:

Did you check your LSAC account to see if your mark was sent? :) 

Yes! It was sent in November 

• Like 1

My status changed from 'pending review' to incomplete today. I didn't write the January LSAT 😕 

Edited by ms123

2 hours ago, ms123 said:

My status changed from 'pending review' to incomplete today. I didn't write the January LSAT 😕 

Me too! I also didn’t write the January LSAT. I only have the LSAT left on my To-Do list. 🙃

2 hours ago, MECM said:

Me too! I also didn’t write the January LSAT. I only have the LSAT left on my To-Do list. 🙃

Same!

2 hours ago, pinkie2345678 said:

Did you provide one non-academic reference?

Yes, I've provided 2 academic and 1 non-academic 

• Like 1

My status also changed to "Application Incomplete". I wrote both the November and January LSAT. Also, did anyone's "To Do List" section list a future date like this:

Law School Admissions Test

11/02/2021
Initiated

8 hours ago, AI13 said:

My status also changed to "Application Incomplete". I wrote both the November and January LSAT. Also, did anyone's "To Do List" section list a future date like this:

Law School Admissions Test

11/02/2021
Initiated

On 2/8/2021 at 4:04 PM, Legallybrunnette said:

Has anyone who this has happened to seen any changes back to complete?

I had the exact same thing happen to me. Status was changed from "Complete" to "incomplete", and on my To-Do List All I had left was an LSAT for 11/02/2021 since I applied in November.

I emailed them this week and got a reply a few days ago, they said: "Thank you for your email.  Your application has been referred to the Faculty of Law for review and consideration.  When a formal decision is made, you will be notified by email."

Not very helpful, but I'm assuming that this means there is nothing actually wrong with our applications and it is a problem on their end. My status also changed from "Incomplete" to "Referred" yesterday. I wouldn't fret if this is happening to anyone else, although it wouldn't hurt to email them I suppose just to make sure...

• Like 1

Update:

We were correct about the issue; in their system, Windsor still had that I would be taking the Jan LSAT and was awaiting the results. After about 3 weeks of waiting and clarifying a couple times that I did not take the Jan LSAT, thus, there are no results to wait for, they have changed my application status from "Incomplete" to "Referred."

Just posting this here so if anyone still has the same problem, email admissions asap!!

I feel like instead of marking a bunch of applications referred they marked them incomplete. I still haven’t heard back from them from my Wednesday email though 

35 minutes ago, Legallybrunnette said:

I feel like instead of marking a bunch of applications referred they marked them incomplete. I still haven’t heard back from them from my Wednesday email though 

Have you emailed [email protected] directly? They have been pretty quick to respond to my emails today.