Loks

I had a 154 on my Lsat and a gpa of 3.35/4

I want to know which law school i can apply to in Canada. I'm open to any law school. Will i be able to get scholarships?

I don't think your stats are competitive at any Canadian law school, however, that doesn't mean you don't have a chance at getting in. You should go through each school's different criteria and figure out your stats for each particular school. Maybe your L2 or B2 are a lot higher, Ryerson takes your Best 20 courses (but that tends to inflate everyone's average). Some schools such as Windsor and Lakehead have a social justice lean, and if you have a lot of EC and experience in that area you can speak to, will improve your application. If 154 is your first or second write, you may want to spend more time studying the LSAT and getting it over 160, that would significantly improve your chances. 

Edited by RUIQ
  • Like 1

What is your B2/L2? Do you have any EC's or any reason why your GPA/LSAT were affected (i.e. minority status, illness, etc.)?

I would look into TRU, UNB (drops your lowest credits), U of S, maybe U of C? 

The usual course of action for people in your situation is to study hard and take the LSAT again.

A 160+ would be a good goal.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Loks said:

I want to know which law school i can apply to in Canada. I'm open to any law school. Will i be able to get scholarships?

You can apply to Lakehead but your chances at Lakehead are pretty low. You likely won't be competitive for any scholarships. 

• Like 1