boreal155

Vancouver OCI Invitations

14 hours ago, OldPBeswick said:

My gut instinct says yes. But I'd be really curious to hear what happens tomorrow. Please update!

so i did not get an offer from the places that said this to me (yes more than one place threw this phrase at me), but did from a firm that did not say this to me, so take that as you will. I think while it's not a sure good sign, I don't think it's a bad sign either: like SCOTUS said it seems like this phrase means literally that - you are going to hear from us either way. 

• Haha 1

Hey, was wondering if anyone could comment on what they thought were the most competitive Vancouver firms for recruit!

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Smorr53 said:

Hey, was wondering if anyone could comment on what they thought were the most competitive Vancouver firms for recruit!

Is there any way to know from the outside?  I’m articling now and realized that some big firms interview way more people than I realized when I was doing recruit. It doesn’t really correlate to number of students they’re hiring. 

I also think it changes every year. The answer the year before me is different than what I’d say for my year.

Edited by Starling