Jump to content
boreal155

Vancouver OCI Invitations

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, blow said:

does anyone know if more ITCs will go out tomorrow? 

Yes, tomorrow firms will send out ITCs because some people will reject their ITCs from today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lawstudent42432 said:

Does anyone have any advice or input on how many interviews max to schedule in a day?

I've heard mixed reviews from students who've done the recruit and our own CDO. I was fortunate enough to wind up with ten in-firms today and have turned down a few since then in order to not stretch myself too thin with any follow-up interviews or virtual coffees that may happen on the Tuesday or Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, severebutserene said:

I've heard mixed reviews from students who've done the recruit and our own CDO. I was fortunate enough to wind up with ten in-firms today and have turned down a few since then in order to not stretch myself too thin with any follow-up interviews or virtual coffees that may happen on the Tuesday or Wednesday.

Yes, I was in the exact same boat! Would you mind sharing what number you have settled on? I am currently hovering between 6-7 and wondering if that is too many

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lawstudent42432 said:

Yes, I was in the exact same boat! Would you mind sharing what number you have settled on? I am currently hovering between 6-7 and wondering if that is too many

I plan to do 6. Zoom fatigue hit me really hard during OCIs so I want to make sure I get proper breaks this time around. I do think you could do 7+ though given that a lot of firms aren’t doing socials anymore. I guess it depends on how much you like the firms, I wasn’t super interested in the other firms outside the 6 so I decided to put more time and energy on a smaller number of firms

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Uofa9876182 said:

Anyone see any ITC emails today?

Got one from DuMoulin Black today.

Edited by SpeedGoggles
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Uofa9876182 said:

Anyone see any ITC emails today?

Yes, I received an ITC email today (not specifying the firm for anonymity, but feel free to PM me if you're curious!)

 

2 hours ago, confusedbuthopeful said:

Did anyone hear from Harris? I'm not sure if the send out ITCs.

My friend heard from Harris yesterday.

Edited by crazygoose
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wondering the same about Harper Grey, as well as Alexander Holburn, Young Anderson, and Osler. Either ITC or a call today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MB350 said:

Wondering the same about Harper Grey, as well as Alexander Holburn, Young Anderson, and Osler. Either ITC or a call today. 

Osler and AHBL have sent their ITCs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hemingway17 said:

has anyone heard from Harper Grey? 

I have a friend who got a call from Harper Grey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, OnGuardForThee said:

Anyone hear from the DOJ -Van? 
 

 

ITC and calls have gone out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...