boreal155

Vancouver OCI Invitations

4 hours ago, blow said:

does anyone know if more ITCs will go out tomorrow? 

Yes, tomorrow firms will send out ITCs because some people will reject their ITCs from today.

2 minutes ago, lawstudent42432 said:

Does anyone have any advice or input on how many interviews max to schedule in a day?

I've heard mixed reviews from students who've done the recruit and our own CDO. I was fortunate enough to wind up with ten in-firms today and have turned down a few since then in order to not stretch myself too thin with any follow-up interviews or virtual coffees that may happen on the Tuesday or Wednesday.

6 minutes ago, severebutserene said:

I've heard mixed reviews from students who've done the recruit and our own CDO. I was fortunate enough to wind up with ten in-firms today and have turned down a few since then in order to not stretch myself too thin with any follow-up interviews or virtual coffees that may happen on the Tuesday or Wednesday.

Yes, I was in the exact same boat! Would you mind sharing what number you have settled on? I am currently hovering between 6-7 and wondering if that is too many

4 hours ago, lawstudent42432 said:

Yes, I was in the exact same boat! Would you mind sharing what number you have settled on? I am currently hovering between 6-7 and wondering if that is too many

I plan to do 6. Zoom fatigue hit me really hard during OCIs so I want to make sure I get proper breaks this time around. I do think you could do 7+ though given that a lot of firms aren’t doing socials anymore. I guess it depends on how much you like the firms, I wasn’t super interested in the other firms outside the 6 so I decided to put more time and energy on a smaller number of firms

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Uofa9876182 said:

Anyone see any ITC emails today?

Got one from DuMoulin Black today.

Edited by SpeedGoggles
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Uofa9876182 said:

Anyone see any ITC emails today?

Yes, I received an ITC email today (not specifying the firm for anonymity, but feel free to PM me if you're curious!)

2 hours ago, confusedbuthopeful said:

Did anyone hear from Harris? I'm not sure if the send out ITCs.

My friend heard from Harris yesterday.

Edited by crazygoose
  • Like 1

Wondering the same about Harper Grey, as well as Alexander Holburn, Young Anderson, and Osler. Either ITC or a call today. 

30 minutes ago, MB350 said:

Wondering the same about Harper Grey, as well as Alexander Holburn, Young Anderson, and Osler. Either ITC or a call today. 

Osler and AHBL have sent their ITCs. 

1 hour ago, hemingway17 said:

has anyone heard from Harper Grey? 

I have a friend who got a call from Harper Grey

32 minutes ago, OnGuardForThee said:

Anyone hear from the DOJ -Van? 

ITC and calls have gone out