boreal155

Vancouver OCI Invitations

Is it anticipated that most firms in Vancouver will be sending out ITC's on the 23rd? And would it be safe to assume that if we did not receive an ITC on the 23rd, we are likely not invited for an in-firm?

4 minutes ago, Dakine said:

Is it anticipated that most firms in Vancouver will be sending out ITC's on the 23rd? And would it be safe to assume that if we did not receive an ITC on the 23rd, we are likely not invited for an in-firm?

I think some firms will make calls on call day.

Has anyone from Ontario who applied to firms not conducting OCIs in Ontario (i.e. Harper Grey and RBS) heard anything from these firms? I haven't gotten any confirmation that they even received my application, so I'm wondering if I should manage my expectations for call day. 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, jellbells said:

Has anyone from Ontario who applied to firms not conducting OCIs in Ontario (i.e. Harper Grey and RBS) heard anything from these firms? I haven't gotten any confirmation that they even received my application, so I'm wondering if I should manage my expectations for call day. 

I think they may send out ITC emails next week Mon/Tues/Wed before call day on Thursday. 

• Like 1

I just received a response back to my thank you email from AHBL. There was no indication of being asked for a second round interview, it was just a nice email back. FYI for those that interviewed w them!

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2021 at 1:31 PM, blow said:

I just received a response back to my thank you email from AHBL. There was no indication of being asked for a second round interview, it was just a nice email back. FYI for those that interviewed w them!

Thanks! I haven't received an email back yet, but I think today we're suppose to hear about second rounds? Has anyone heard back from firms yet?

34 minutes ago, sey said:

Thanks! I haven't received an email back yet, but I think today we're suppose to hear about second rounds? Has anyone heard back from firms yet?

Not yet. Hopefully ITC's start going out today or tomorrow?

Also, I really would not worry about whether a firm replies to your thank you emails. I don't personally see that being any strong indication. 

• Thanks 1

Anyone know if ITCs are sent out all at once or alphabetically?

Also, I know Fasken, for example, has sent out some ITCs already. Do you know if they will be sending ITCs to other applicants over the next couple of days, or just this morning?

3 minutes ago, Smorr53 said:

Anyone know if ITCs are sent out all at once or alphabetically?

Also, I know Fasken, for example, has sent out some ITCs already. Do you know if they will be sending ITCs to other applicants over the next couple of days, or just this morning?

I'm not sure about Fasken, but for other firms, ITCs will go out today and tomorrow.

Edited by lolrip
  • Thanks 1

DLA, Mcmillan, and BLG have started going out. I’m not sure if they go alphabetically at all, I received DLAs at 8:01 and my name is in the latter half of the alphabet 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lawstudent42432 said:

ITCs from 

BLG, Blakes, Lawson Lundell, McMillan, MLT, Miller Thomson

school?

wow congratulations everyone !!! Has anyone heard from Alexander Holburn, Farris or Whitelaw ?? 

1 minute ago, sey said:

wow congratulations everyone !!! Has anyone heard from Alexander Holburn, Farris or Whitelaw ?? 

My roommate has not. He thinks he 100% got an in-firm (has gotten most firms he has applied to so far), so probably has not sent out ITC yet.

• Like 2

ITCs have gone out for Blakes, DLA Piper, Singleton, Bennett Jones, BLG, Dentons, Fasken, Miller Thomson and Osler at UBC from what I've heard.

Edited by severebutserene