goodvibes123

Still Under evaluation?

Hi all, 

Still under evaluation with the following stats:

LSAT: 166 (November 2020)

cGPA: 3.98 

B2/L2: 4.0 

Good ECs and strong LORs, research experience 

Is there a delay in November LSAT applicants? 

I wrote the LSAT in June, have similar stats (166/3.78 cGPA) and am still under evaluation as well.

• Like 1

There are thousands of applications to sort through and only so many people on the admissions team. Factor in covid-19 and remote working and most admissions offices are incredibly backed up right now. I'm sure you'll hear back in due time, offers have just barely started rolling out! 🙂

• Like 6

is the default to be under evaluation? I went into under evaluation today after they received my Jan lsat score

41 minutes ago, tiptoemaster said:

is the default to be under evaluation? I went into under evaluation today after they received my Jan lsat score

Yes

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• 1) Have a good answer to why you want to work in that practice area (this will likely be very important to the firm).  2) Communicate your interest clearly. Often small/boutique firms are hiring less people and so they can be concerned about making offers to people who might take an offer elsewhere. If you are a large firm hiring 20 students you have many people calling students with offers and a deep list of candidates to move down if someone rejects your offer. At a small firm if your top 5 candidates accept offers at other firms you do not have as deep of a list of other candidates you are excited about hiring. Because of this, smaller firms will often choose a safe bet (someone who communicated they REALLY REALLY want to work there) over a stellar candidate who seems to be torn between them and a full service firm.    Good luck!!
    • Sounds good to me! Wear what makes you feel comfortable and confident!
    • You have until May 1st for UOttawa civil law 
    • This is so my life. As you get more senior you can block time in your calendar to do actual work and people will schedule the calls around those times in your calendar (I have to do that otherwise the work will never get done). I also block family time in (I know that seems pathetic but if I want to see my wife it's the only way to do it). 
    • Yes, but I thought that law schools weren't allowed to make decisions based on whether or not it was an accommodated test (otherwise what would the point be)?   https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2014/05/21/law-school-group-agrees-stop-flagging-scores-students-who-get-extra-time-due https://www.kaptest.com/study/lsat/lsat-accommodations-what-you-need-to-know/