silcrow

[Selling] [Toronto] 3 PowerScore Bibles 2020, Loophole

PowerScore Logic Games Bibles - 2020 ed

PowerScore Logical Reasoning Bibles - 2020 ed

PowerScore Reading Comprehension Bibles - 2020 ed

The Loophole in LSAT Logical Reasoning

All Books in Excellent condition, No writing or highlights.

---

Please PM me, Thank you!

On 1/20/2021 at 11:39 AM, silcrow said:

PowerScore Logic Games Bibles - 2020 ed

PowerScore Logical Reasoning Bibles - 2020 ed

PowerScore Reading Comprehension Bibles - 2020 ed

The Loophole in LSAT Logical Reasoning

All Books in Excellent condition, No writing or highlights.

---

Please PM me, Thank you!

Hi @silcrow - Interested in the bibles, and can meet in Toronto ! 

Update: PS Bibles - sold

Available: The Loophole in LSAT Logical Reasoning by Ellen Cassidy

Excellent condition, No writing or highlights.

---

Please PM,  Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi all, I'm a new user here, but have been a long-time lurker! I was able to land a few in-firm interviews with bay st. firms, but I'm extremely new to the process, and was hoping to get some insights as to what to expect in terms of procedure. So, obviously I've been through the OCIs, and I'm now at the in-firm stage. I heard that most (if not all) firms have some sort of social events as part of their in-firm assessment - e.g. dinners, lunches, breakfast, coffee - but seeing how everything is done virtually this year, I'm curious if there's a virtual equivalent for those social events. Also, how many more interviews can I expect after the Tuesday in-firm one? Assuming I do end up acing the interview on Tuesday (speaking things into existence!!!), will my next interview happen on Wednesday or Thursday, or both? Thanks in advance!
    • It takes no money and three and a half hours to get a diagnostic LSAT score. Your point only makes any sense if someone did that and got an abysmal diagnostic. In which case the 3.5 GPA isn't even their main issue.
    • I think U of T might be an anomaly, or at least be in the minority, on assessing the difficulty of one’s undergrad. The collective wisdom on this site, at least from what I’ve read, is that most schools don’t take it into account.
    • Depends on the firm. Some firms only do one interview and you can get a job on Tuesday with that one interview. 
    • Had to come out of temporary retirement cause this one is just too good.  1. I am in fact in law school   2. 5 students in a first year class of 175. Thats 2.8% bro. Who’s going to spend time and money studying and applying for a 2.9% chance. And you need a top 15% LSAT just for that chance. Come on bro.    It’s not martyrdom. In economics that’s called rational choice.