lawstudent1000

Osgoode Law: Class of 2024 - Facebook Group

Hello everyone,

I might be super early with this, but I created a FB group for the Class of 2024. Thought it might be a great way for us to connect and support each other through this awesome experience. For those who have been accepted and are interested in joining - https://www.facebook.com/groups/osgoodeclassof2024 is the link. 

Can't wait to meet you all! 😁

This is usually done by the student government/other groups at the law schools.

That's such a great idea though!! I actually just scrolled through to see if anyone had done this, haha. I see the link doesn't work but thank you for spreading the love!

On 1/31/2021 at 8:07 PM, AlwaysDulyNoted said:

That's such a great idea though!! I actually just scrolled through to see if anyone had done this, haha. I see the link doesn't work but thank you for spreading the love!

Awe thank you so much! Now that I know the student government does it, I closed the page! :) I'm happy to hear there's someone who already does it. 

On 2/2/2021 at 7:51 AM, lawstudent1000 said:

Awe thank you so much! Now that I know the student government does it, I closed the page! :) I'm happy to hear there's someone who already does it. 

You should nudge student government to put it up, though. Reach out to the Vice-President Internal and ask if she can put it up. The page usually goes up around this time of year (and L&L only started doing it themselves very recently). 

https://www.legalandlit.ca/executive-team/

The group is now up! It's called "Osgoode Hall Law School - Class of 2024" and you just have to forward proof of admission to the L&L e-mail in order to be admitted :)

Edited by lukesdiner
  • Like 2

On 1/19/2021 at 6:53 PM, lawstudent1000 said:

i got email link to login osgoode and received many other unknown messages pop up, do not use gmail connection with osgoode, true or false? otherwise, WiFi connection is never secure with Osgoode, beware! lalala. .. ... 

Edited by j2pink
notify me when there is a reply too thanks