WesternLaw543

2L Winter (2021) Toronto Recruit PFOs/ITCs

13 minutes ago, WesternLaw543 said:

If you don't want to share totally understandable, but were these responses all the same (all PFO, or all ITC) or a variation? Only reason I ask is I have still not heard anything at all. 

Davies and Blakes sent PFOs and ITCs. Bennett Jones and Fasken sent ITCs, but not sure about PFOs. 

Edited by TorontoLaw17
  • Like 1

Just now, TorontoLaw17 said:

Davies and Blakes sent PFO's and ITCs. Bennet Jones and Fasken sent ITC's, but not sure about PFOs. 

Thanks! Ours must be coming soon. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, janaki said:

Did Stikeman send out their ITCs? 

I heard back from Goodmans, Davies, Blakes, Fasken, Osler, and Bennett Jones today. Nothing from Stikes.

Edited by WesternLaw543
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WesternLaw543 said:

I heard back from Goodmans, Davies, Blakes, Fasken, Osler, and Bennett Jones today. Nothing from Stikes.

Congrats! Were they all ITC?

42 minutes ago, jwill33 said:

Congrats! Were they all ITC?

Thankfully yes. Thank you!  Am also curious as to whether anyone has heard from Stikeman or Torys? 

It differs from year to year but some firms don't send ITCs for OCIs. All of the big firms will send ITCs for in firms though.

Anyone who you don't hear from, you'll find out through your career office soon. 

Edited by QMT20

Does it matter when you submit your application? I'm in group B and submitted applications about an hour or two before the deadline. Haven't heard anything yet

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Justforlaw said:

Does it matter when you submit your application? I'm in group B and submitted applications about an hour or two before the deadline. Haven't heard anything yet

Group B here: nothing yet. Submitted day before. 

Group B school - just got an ITC from DLA Piper's Toronto office.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Xer said:

Group B school - just got an ITC from DLA Piper's Toronto office.

What school in group B do you go to?

2 hours ago, llm2021 said:

Group B, NCA candidate, heard back from McCarthy. 

Did you hear through ITLNCA Networks team or did the firm email/call?