Sign in to follow this  
liliboo

Pensez vous que les candidatures seront plus fortes ou faibles cette année?

EN raison de ce qui c'est passé avec la pandémie et tous les changements pour les étudiants,pensez vous que la force des dossiers sera different?

Honnêtement, je ne pense pas.. peut-être diminuer un peu par exemple une cote R normal est de 29 puis maintenant ça serait de 28, ou une cote Z normal est de 3,7 maintenant ca serait 3,6-3,5... c’est seulement à titre d’exemple, mais à mon avis il n’y aura pas vraiment de GROSSE différence, car cela n’a pas changé pour l’automne 2020 et pour les admissions en hiver 2021...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi all,  Just was wondering if there is a thread out there someone can direct me to or if anyone could speak to the actual process of transferring after 1L.  Mostly just curious, I have heard that it can be pretty spotty and that you shouldn't bank on it because it may require that you have a great 1L GPA, but can anyone speak to: 1. How many/what schools they applied to with what 1L average and what the responses were;  2. If you're comfortable sharing, where you were coming from and if you had a reason for applying to those schools besides greener pastures; 3. Transfers between provinces, whether they are possible/likely/recommended, particularly Ontario to BC.    Thank you for your time! 
    • Just got the email. LSAT: 158  AGPA: estimated, but around 4.1/4.5 applied index - index score around 77  will be declining
    • Je me souviens que l'année dernière, les gens ont été acceptés jusqu'en mai et juin. Si j'étais à votre place, j'accepterais mon offre de maîtrise (quelques jours avant la date limite). Si jamais vous avez des nouvelles de l'Université d'Ottawa (fingers crossed), vous pouvez toujours accepter l'offre et refuser votre place de maîtrise. Si vous avez un superviseur, je lui expliquerais votre situation. Je pense que vous perdriez probablement votre dépôt. Je vous souhaite tout le succès possible !
    • I went to Dal for my undergrad, and the disability accommodation seems pretty good, though I will note that I never had to use the accommodations myself and that I graduated a year before the pandemic, so their processes may have been affected. Your first step would to be to visit the accessibility centre and to speak with an advisor about what sort of accommodations that you need, and they'll help you out. You may have already looked this up, but they list some of the accommodations you can request here: https://www.dal.ca/campus_life/academic-support/accessibility/accommodations-.html For in-class accommodations like note-taking, professors are informed by the accessibility centre and aren't made aware of who put in the request. They'll announce the need of a note taker to the class until someone signs up to do it, which usually doesn't take long as note takers get compensated by the school. The process was the same regardless of faculty. For testing accommodations, it seems pretty easy to get them as long as you request them in advanced on the tests. A friend of mine in my program didn't have a visible disability and was able to write his exams in a different location and had extra time for them. Anecdotal of course, but he never mentioned any issues with getting his accommodations. Hope this helped, but if anyone who did go through the accessibility centre has a different perspective then I'll defer to them.
    • I wasn't planning on replying but, hey, can't hurt