Aaish

P1 Exam February 2021

Hey!

So, I am writing the feb 2021 exam. I just started studying today. I am super nervous. I have no idea how to study for the exam. Any tips?

Hi, so am I ! Would love to connect so we can help each other out in regards to studying! 

• Like 1

Definitely! My Insta is aaish25. Can you send me a message there and we can go from there?

I tabbed everything I printed out. Highlighted as well, but please just remember to tab so you know where to find everything.

I also bought Edmond's P1 License exam practice test. The questions weren't the same, but I found it VERY helpful.

When I wrote the exam, I found that I had over an hour leftover on the first half of the test, and over 30 minutes left over on the second half. Some people found they had no time. I think it's because I tabbed everything very well, knew where to find everything, etc. 

I studied, but not very hard. I just made notes, tabs, and also I made an index with a friend. Very useful. Took the exam last year, and now going to law school. Good luck, everyone! Remember to reward yourself after, the test is very exhausting (I was in the testing centre all day - although I don't know what it's like to take the test virtually).