peanutbutter1234

Chances? (3.58, 4.0, 149)

cGPA: 3.58

B2: 4.00

LSAT: 149, I know it's weak I am rewriting this weekend and have been scoring consistent 157s on my practice tests

EC: Involved heavily in multiple school clubs and worked as a legal secretary/intern for a few summers

I know there's no stats about Ryerson's acceptances so I just wanted some perspective!

13 hours ago, peanutbutter1234 said:

LSAT: 149, I know it's weak I am rewriting this weekend and have been scoring consistent 157s on my practice tests

EC: Involved heavily in multiple school clubs and worked as a legal secretary/intern for a few summers

I know there's no stats about Ryerson's acceptances so I just wanted some perspective!

I did a little calculation on what competitive stats for Ryerson look like using the data from this site. The average LSAT is 156 if that helps. The average cgpa was around a 3.5. 

Good luck! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, peanutbutter1234 said:

Was your undergrad at Ryerson?

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, bobby96 said:

Was your undergrad at Ryerson?

What is the significance of having the undergrad completed at Ryerson?

I think Ryerson has a minimum LSAT of 155. Good luck this weekend !!

• Thanks 1

The lowest LSAT per last year's "accepted posts"  last year was 150.

Edited by Luckycharm
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/15/2021 at 9:18 AM, Thisistheway said:

What is the significance of having the undergrad completed at Ryerson?

Ryerson has cross faculty in both TRSM & Law School so would provide a connection to the school and faculty to possibly vouch for you. 

2 hours ago, bobby96 said:

Ryerson has cross faculty in both TRSM & Law School so would provide a connection to the school and faculty to possibly vouch for you. 

Wishful thinking.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Luckycharm said:

Wishful thinking.

When you kind of think about it makes sense - if Law profs from Ryerson law think you can succeed, wouldn't that give the admissions council a positive bias towards you? Then again could be wishful thinking ..