osonsono

Pending Review

Does anyone know what "referred- admissions committee" means? Does this mean I will have a response from them soon? Or is it possible that my status will remain this way until much later in the cycle?

Edited by culitigator

35 minutes ago, culitigator said:

Does anyone know what "referred- admissions committee" means? Does this mean I will have a response from them soon? Or is it possible that my status will remain this way until much later in the cyc;e?

I'm at this stage too. I read yesterday of someone who got put in that stage a month ago and is still at it.

43 minutes ago, culitigator said:

Does anyone know what "referred- admissions committee" means? Does this mean I will have a response from them soon? Or is it possible that my status will remain this way until much later in the cyc;e?

I actually think that 'referred-admissions committee' means they're actively reviewing your file. I could be wrong but I wasn't under that status for long and was waitlisted few weeks after my status changed to 'referred..". 

10 minutes ago, castlepie said:

I'm at this stage too. I read yesterday of someone who got put in that stage a month ago and is still at it.

Ya based on the current acceptance thread it looks like there's about a month between getting referred to receiving some kind of update. 

2 minutes ago, Dreamchaser said:

I actually think that 'referred-admissions committee' means they're actively reviewing your file. I could be wrong but I wasn't under that status for long and was waitlisted few weeks after my status changed to 'referred..". 

I saw on another thread that you were waitlisted. Seems so odd given your stats! But ya I think you are right. 

15 minutes ago, castlepie said:

I got to this stage in mid-December and so far nothing! 

• Like 1

Lol meanwhile I’ve been sitting here staring at « application incomplete » even though I know it is most certainly complete. 

Even emailed them and nothing has changed. 

Edited by Seekingredemption
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/24/2021 at 12:57 PM, Seekingredemption said:

Lol meanwhile I’ve been sitting here staring at « application incomplete » even though I know it is most certainly complete. 

Even emailed them and nothing has changed. 

I don't know if this helps, but my application also said "application incomplete" until today! It now says "Referred- Admissions Committee". Everything was submitted while it said "application incomplete", so I'm assuming it might be the same case for you :) 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Backspot98 said:

I don't know if this helps, but my application also said "application incomplete" until today! It now says "Referred- Admissions Committee". Everything was submitted while it said "application incomplete", so I'm assuming it might be the same case for you :) 

This certainly does help! Thanks friend :) 

• Like 1

Just referred to admissions committee, just in case anybody is tracking this stuff. I was previously listed as completed since I applied!

Just FYI I read in other posts that it can take at least a month to hear anything once you're at the referred stage..   I am too. The wait begins!

• Like 2

My status was "Complete" since I applied. Today it moved to "Pending Review"...is this the step before referred? SOS exciting.

Edited by Lizzle113

46 minutes ago, Leafs2021 said:

Anyone else been referred to the committee since mid December? 

Yep...starting to worry it means a rejection, but high chance I’m jumping to conclusions. 

Do you think they'll send out bigger waves during February? There hasn't been much movement it seems

19 minutes ago, osonsono said:

Do you think they'll send out bigger waves during February? There hasn't been much movement it seems

I hope so. There definitely seems to be more posts on here regarding acceptances to the dual JD rather than the single. 

My application has been stuck on "Pending Review" ever since I applied, so I'm sure those of you who have already gone past that have nothing to worry about!!

My application status is pending review, however in the to-do list everything says 11/02/2021 indicated. Is that normal?

3 minutes ago, acceptance said:

My application status is pending review, however in the to-do list everything says 11/02/2021 indicated. Is that normal?

Ya that just means you're in line to be reviewed. Once they're actually in the process of reviewing your file it will say "referred- adcom"

5 minutes ago, acceptance said:

@culitigator

So everything on my to-do list that says 11/02/2021 indicated is normal?

Sorry I read your question a bit too quickly haha. My to do list is empty so I am not sure what's happening w yours:/ Maybe email and ask them? Or hopefully someone else on here knows!

Edited by culitigator