osonsono

Pending Review

Anyone else still pending review? I've been pending review since I submitted my application. I also took the November 2020 LSAT if that matters. I emailed admissions in December asking what pending review meant and they replied that they haven't had a chance to look at my application yet. Not sure what that means since they also said that they received my LSAT score already. I also have a bunch of things under my To-Do list as initiated!

Edited by osonsono

I submitted my application around October and since then I had the same thing with pending review and everything was listed as initiated. Literally yesterday I sent them an email because I noticed the dates on the initiated tasks was in 2021 and it listed a date that had yet to arrive. Today when I logged on my status changed to application completed and all the tasks from my to-do-list disappeared. 

I would recommend checking the dates on the initiated tasks and acting accordingly. Mine could just be a coincidence that it got completed the day after I emailed but that's unlikely.

Good Luck!

3 minutes ago, SubjectiveAppliant said:

I submitted my application around October and since then I had the same thing with pending review and everything was listed as initiated. Literally yesterday I sent them an email because I noticed the dates on the initiated tasks was in 2021 and it listed a date that had yet to arrive. Today when I logged on my status changed to application completed and all the tasks from my to-do-list disappeared. 

I would recommend checking the dates on the initiated tasks and acting accordingly. Mine could just be a coincidence that it got completed the day after I emailed but that's unlikely.

Good Luck!

I just checked mine and I had my status as complete since November but all my to-do list says initiated with the 02/11/2021 date. I probably should send them an email about it!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MECM said:

I just checked mine and I had my status as complete since November but all my to-do list says initiated with the 02/11/2021 date. I probably should send them an email about it!

@ MECM can you update this thread if you email Windsor and let us know what they say? I’m in the same situation and I’m considering emailing too but I also don’t wanna press the issue unless it’s unique/not as prevalent among other applicants.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, osonsono said:

Anyone else still pending review? I've been pending review since I submitted my application. I also took the November 2020 LSAT if that matters. I emailed admissions in December asking what pending review meant and they replied that they haven't had a chance to look at my application yet. Not sure what that means since they also said that they received my LSAT score already. I also have a bunch of things under my To-Do list as initiated!

I'm in literally the exact same situation. I submitted my application in early to mid October and wrote the LSAT in August, so I had my score long before I submitted. It seems kinda weird how I'm still pending but I guess it's just part of the process? Idk.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, meow2121 said:

@ MECM can you update this thread if you email Windsor and let us know what they say? I’m in the same situation and I’m considering emailing too but I also don’t wanna press the issue unless it’s unique/not as prevalent among other applicants.

Mine said Incomplete with only LSAT under Initiated but like some random date in 2021 (though I already took the LSAT), so I emailed and then they replied saying that its now complete and I'm at Referred to AC. I would email. 

• Like 1

What email address did you send it to? I’m in the same boat. 

If it helps anyone, my application went from Pending Review --> Incomplete. It was incomplete for a while. I emailed Windsor a few times and I was told they would look at my application this week to see if it's complete and if it was, she will send it to AdComm for review. She reviewed it this week and now it is referred.

In sum, emailing and pressing them to look at my file made it go faster (it probably also annoyed them, who knows). 

Seems like I have the same issue; I submitted my application on 10/28/2020 and it's been stuck on Pending Review since then. But for some reason, every item on the checklist says Initiated with a date of 10/30/2021. I'll probably send an email.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CJLDM said:

What email address did you send it to? I’m in the same boat. 

I forgot which it was but I just googled "University of Windsor Faculty of Law contact"

So I emailed them last night and they got back to me this morning. Told me not to worry about the dates as they don't mean anything but they didn't say anything about my application status. As of just a few minutes ago I am still pending review but hopefully this clears some things up for others!

• Like 3

I emailed them last night as well! My application had the weird initiated dates and my status was "Complete" for the longest time.

In their email, they told me my status should say "Pending review" and they'll review it for completeness in the next few days. 

I didn't mention that my application status was "Complete," so I'm assuming they must have reviewed it as my status is now "Referred - Adm Committee" and all the To Dos have disappeared from the list! If you're in the same boat as me, it might benefit you to email them!

Edited by samii
To Dos
  • Thanks 1

Who do you guys email directly at Windsor? I have a few times and never receive a response!

EDIT: Ignore - I see someone already posted this above!

Edited by Lizzle113
Change

Just now, Lizzle113 said:

Who do you guys email directly at Windsor? I have a few times and never receive a response!

I used this email address: [email protected] 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, samii said:

I used this email address: [email protected] 

Thank you so much for this. I am in the same boat as you were and I sent them an email. Hopefully it will make the process move a little faster. 

7 hours ago, osonsono said:

So I emailed them last night and they got back to me this morning. Told me not to worry about the dates as they don't mean anything but they didn't say anything about my application status. As of just a few minutes ago I am still pending review but hopefully this clears some things up for others!

oh man I emailed them using the ask u Windsor forum lmao and no response yet (should’ve used the email that someone else mentioned in the thread) but this is reassuring I guess. Thank you!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, meow2121 said:

oh man I emailed them using the ask u Windsor forum lmao and no response yet (should’ve used the email that someone else mentioned in the thread) but this is reassuring I guess. Thank you!

I used both! And no response 🤪

On 1/13/2021 at 6:14 PM, Lizzle113 said:

I used both! And no response 🤪

got a response today! They resolved all the items on my to-do list except for my pending Jan LSAT score and the requirement of a non-academic reference. 

I have a mini crisis on my hands which is why the non academic reference isn’t resolved (didn’t submit a non-academic reference and submitted 3 academic references only).

• Like 1

For what it's worth I just got changed from "complete" to "referred" today. I also only submitted two academic references (so no non-academic) and that was on my to-do list for a while but now it's gone!