Sign in to follow this  
studenttt97

Will UVIC not accept me until I've completed my Jan LSAT?

Self calculated index ~930, 3.77 GPA, 166 LSAT. My application and documents were received NOV30, but I've indicated I'm rewriting in January. My application has been "Application Under Review" since the very beginning, I'm wondering if it is because they are still waiting to see my January rewrite? 

I'm just an applicant myself, so not an expert, and I'm not 100% sure on my answer. Take this with a grain of salt. From what I believe I've read on this forum previously it seems like they will wait for your new LSAT mark to come in before making a decision, just as they often wait for fall grades for fourth year applicants. Their website also says, "We begin evaluating an application when all of the supporting documentation has been received." (https://www.uvic.ca/law/admissions/jdadmissionfaqs/index.php). I'm assuming that an LSAT mark would be considered supporting documentation. If anyone else has more specific knowledge on this please supplement :) 

Edit: It seems like you have a great chance as it stands with those stats so I wouldn't worry too much!! If you're really stressed, I would email the admissions staff with your question. 

Edited by lawlawlaw99662
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this