Relentless2017

First round offers coming this month

2 hours ago, rebeccamtl said:

I haven't had an LSAT request from them yet, do you think it's because I indicated I am retaking in January? I doubt they will get to my app before the Jan scores are released anyways, since I applied mid-December, but I am kind of dying to hear from them¬†ūü•ļ

I did not indicate that I am writing in January and my LSAT hasn't been requested by TRU yet. I applied in Mid-November.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marsplastic said:

I did not indicate that I am writing in January and my LSAT hasn't been requested by TRU yet. I applied in Mid-November.

i had the same thing. i emailed them and they said they dont request transcripts until ur app is complete. im still in school and i just sent over my transcript, once they receive that then they will request lsat scores

18 hours ago, legallybrunettee said:

Has anyones status changed to pending since Christmas break? 

My status changed to pending decision sometime in January.

My file was complete early December...haven't had any movement or pending decision. Should I email them for an update or continue playing the waiting game? 2 months for no movement feels like forever 

11 minutes ago, lawschooldream said:

My file was complete early December...haven't had any movement or pending decision. Should I email them for an update or continue playing the waiting game? 2 months for no movement feels like forever 

I'm in the exact same boat. Applied December 7th, had all supporting documents in December 10th, and have heard nothing since... Kind of frustrating since every other school I've applied to has seen progress when TRU hasn't even requested my LSAT score. If you do decide to email, let us know what comes of it :) I'll probably do the same mid Feb if there's still nothing.

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Lawschoool21 said:

I'm in the exact same boat. Applied December 7th, had all supporting documents in December 10th, and have heard nothing since... Kind of frustrating since every other school I've applied to has seen progress when TRU hasn't even requested my LSAT score. If you do decide to email, let us know what comes of it :) I'll probably do the same mid Feb if there's still nothing.

Each day feels like a week haha so hopefully soon, I think I'm going to wait til the end of this week and see if anyone hears anything before emailing for an update.