Relentless2017

First round offers coming this month

i just hope those who applied early admissions still get a chance to be reviewed first lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apparently first round is next week (they said if you get early admittance, “you should hear back as early as next week”).  Exact words, so take it as you may. 

I shouldn’t be emailing them anymore, I’ve been pretty annoying and I’m sure they’re busy. I guess I’m just nervous! 

Edited by Relentless2017

11 minutes ago, pmtfuturelawyer said:

I appreciate you emailing them because I really just want to know at this point!

They’ve been very nice to me which is surprising, considering how many emails I’ve sent them lol. Goodluck to all of us! 

I also applied Nov 6 and they’re reviewing my application now - I had all my documents in (including references) a day later. So I guess they’re not reviewing based on submitting apps before Nov 1, just if you submitted all your documents in early. 

Edited by Relentless2017
  • Like 1

Good to know my stuff was started to be submitted nov 2 and in by the 4th with references a little after but its been pending decision for quite awhile... is that what your application says or is it a different status? 

Just now, pmtfuturelawyer said:

Good to know my stuff was started to be submitted nov 2 and in by the 4th with references a little after but its been pending decision for quite awhile... is that what your application says or is it a different status? 

Pending decision means it’s under review!! 

Here’s from the email I got:

Your application is in “Pending Decision” status at the moment. This means that the Admissions Committee has your file and is reviewing it, so it is great that you were able to get your documents in early.

48 minutes ago, Relentless2017 said:

Apparently first round is next week (they said if you get early admittance, “you should hear back as early as next week”).  Exact words, so take it as you may. 

I shouldn’t be emailing them anymore, I’ve been pretty annoying and I’m sure they’re busy. I guess I’m just nervous! 

Hey, 

They have received all of my documents, but they have not updated my transcript grade on file. However, they have updated my LSAT score. 

Did this happen to you as well?

9 minutes ago, lincolnlawyerforyou said:

Hey, 

They have received all of my documents, but they have not updated my transcript grade on file. However, they have updated my LSAT score. 

I had my lsat score and my letter grade updated at the same time. Then it went to pending decision. My letter grade and score updated just prior to Christmas break. 

2 hours ago, lincolnlawyerforyou said:

Hey, 

I have a letter grade and LSAT score. Your file doesn’t seem complete yet, maybe email them, I don’t think you’re pending review

5 hours ago, lincolnlawyerforyou said:

Hey, 

Same - mine says "Complete Ready for Review", they have all my documents, but there's no letter grade next to my transcript (Although they have received my recent fall 2020 grades)

3 hours ago, castlepie said:

Same - mine says "Complete Ready for Review", they have all my documents, but there's no letter grade next to my transcript (Although they have received my recent fall 2020 grades)

Mine is exactly the same. I wonder if I'll get a response anytime soon - I submitted my application this month though so I won't hold my breath.

Just checked LSAC and my LSAT has not been requested yet, although myTRU says Checklist Item Complete.

Edited by samii
LSAT

3 minutes ago, marsplastic said:

I applied Mid November and they haven't even requested my LSAT score yet...should I be worried?

I would email them. I applied the day the admissions opened and had the same issue.

27 minutes ago, marsplastic said:

I applied Mid November and they haven't even requested my LSAT score yet...should I be worried?

Email them 

4 hours ago, samii said:

Mine is exactly the same. I wonder if I'll get a response anytime soon - I submitted my application this month though so I won't hold my breath.

Just checked LSAC and my LSAT has not been requested yet, although myTRU says Checklist Item Complete.

In my case, they've had my LSAT mark for a long time according to LSAC so I'm just playing the waiting game

I haven't had an LSAT request from them yet, do you think it's because I indicated I am retaking in January? I doubt they will get to my app before the Jan scores are released anyways, since I applied mid-December, but I am kind of dying to hear from them 🥺

1 hour ago, rebeccamtl said:

I haven't had an LSAT request from them yet, do you think it's because I indicated I am retaking in January? I doubt they will get to my app before the Jan scores are released anyways, since I applied mid-December, but I am kind of dying to hear from them 🥺

It's undoubtedly because you indicated you'd be writing the January LSAT. Imagine they'll request it early February and then start reviewing your application at that point. 

• Like 1